Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

"FOR BRITTANY" Two Accounting Questions....

Customer Question

"FOR BRITTANY" QUESTION 1: Complete all transactions within Ch. 2 of the text using Peachtree Complete Accounting® 2010. (Pages 58-91) Complete exercises 2-1 and 2-2 in Ch. 2 of the text using Peachtree Complete Accounting® 2010. (Pages 95-98) Save the following as either a PDF or Excel (Exercise 2-2, Step 6): • Vendor List • Vendor Ledgers Post the PDF/Excel files as an attachment.

QUESTION 2: Complete all transactions within Ch. 3 of the text using Peachtree Complete Accounting® 2010. (pages 101-136) Complete exercises 3-1 and 3-2 in Ch. 3 of the text using Peachtree Complete Accounting® 2010. (pages 139-140) Save the Customer Ledgers as either a PDF or Excel (Exercise 3-2, Step 5) Post the PDF/Excel file as an attachment.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 4 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, I will get started on this for you and have it ready tomorrow.

Customer:

ok thats fine...thanks so much Brittany! Just to make sure, you completed everything I asked for in my previous question I asked u, correct?

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, Everything is there. It should be an excel sheet with the employee list which includes your name and XXXXX XXXXXs and the answers on a word document for the two answers. If you find that you have everything and are satisfied with the answer please remember to click the green accept button. I will have this one ready soon. Thank you!

Customer:

Oh ok, yeah I got everything for the previous question. I just wanted to make sure that all questions were answered...

Customer:

Hi Brittany, do u have an estimated completion time for these two questions?

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, I need about 30 more minutes

Customer:

ok no prob...just let me know when its complete

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, Here is the chapter two Please click here and the chapter three Please click here

Brittany :

These links will both take you to the same mediafire site as last time. Please remember to click the green accept button for this question and the one from last night as this is the only way that JA compensates me for my work. Thank you!

Customer:

Hi brittany, I have a question...Just out of curiosity, on the assignments, should the year listed on the excel sheet have 2010 instead of for example, March 1, 2009 to March 2009? You know, as in to make the assignment look like its coming from the 2010 textbook?

Brittany :

I would have to look into how to change it. The information is for a sample company that came on the cd with the book so I am not sure if it is possible to change the accounting period from one year to the next but it may be possible. I would just have to play around with it for a bit and see what I come up with. Probably start from scratch so I do not mess up any of the balances and stuff like that. Let me mess around with it for a bit and I will let you know what I come up with

Customer:

Hi Brittany, since you are familiar with peachtree and did my assignment, can you answer these three questions or is there an additional fund? "

This week we covered the topics of manual versus computerized accounting, installing Peachtree software, performing backup and restore functions, and adding new employees in Peachtree.

Customer:

• What was the most challenging aspect of the material covered this week?

• What aspects did you find most beneficial?

• Did you discover any helpful tricks/tips that you would like to share with the class on using Peachtree?

Customer:

Hi Brittany, I have a question. My instructor found out that the assignment u did for me was from the 2009 version of the book and he wants it redone....My question is, for how much of an additional charge would u charge me to do this assignment from the 2010 textbook? I plan to get the scanned copies from my classmate....Please let me know.

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, If you can get some scanned copies that would be great. You have not been charged anything as of yet because you have not pressed the green accept button. If you hit the accept button for the two answers I have already provided to you I will agree to include the two 2010 revisions for no additional cost.

Customer:

ok, just out of curiosity, how would i submit those scanned copies to u though? Do u have an e-mail address?

Customer:

By the way, I just wanted to say that you have my word. I am going to pay you regardless because I want u to be my future tutor. Therefore, of course, I am going to press the green button :)

Brittany :

Thanks Pakerz! You can send them to me through mediafire which is the same process as how you sent me your name

Customer:

umm...I'm so sorry, but can you please re-post those steps? I forgot how to do it....

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, Here are the steps for mediafire again:

Brittany :

Go to www.mediafire.com
Click on the blue rectangle above the image of a file folder. It should say "Drag files here to start uploading" and when you put your cursor on it then it says "Click here to start uploading"
When you click there a new window pops up
Click the big grey plus sign and your documents will pop up in a new window.
Click on the document that has your name within it and click open
Then click the green button that says begin upload
Wait a few seconds and the upload will complete. When its done click the share button. A highlighted link will pop up. Just copy that link and paste it into a response to me.

Customer:

Thanks Brittany! Just out of curiosity, do u work on weekends too or just weekdays?

Brittany :

Hi pakerz, I am online on most weekends throughout the day but mostly in the evening hours

Customer:

will u be available this upcoming weekend?

Customer:

Hi Brittany, I have a question. Ok, I am going to order the 2010 textbook of peachtree complete accounting. Now my question is, if u re-do these two questions for me using the scanned pages that I am going to send you from 2010 textbook, is there going to be any difference with using the 2009 accounting CD/software and the 2010 accounting CD/software? Or is the CD/software exactly the same?

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, I will be available this weekend. The cd/software should be the same but we can always compare. The software is just the basic peachtree and I dont think much has changed in that area. The book may be different and may ask me to use a different period and stuff like that. I can see if I can get my hand on some graded 2010 completed pdf's and compare the two to see the differences and make sure

Customer:

oh i c....so would u still need me to send you the scanned copies of the chapters from the 2010 textbook?

Brittany :

I might! Let me see if I can find some first

Customer:

ok well just let me know if u have any, so that I know which ones to send u, ok?

Customer:

by the way, i don't know if u noticed, but i clicked on the green button for the other question i asked u a week ago from today...So u should get the credit for that one already...

Brittany :

I did get the payment for that one...thank you Pakerz!

Customer:

Your welcome and Thank u! So you'll let me know if you have any scanned copies of the chapters from the 2010 textbook?

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, The only scanned chapter I have access to is the final exam which is Project 1A as of right now. I will let you know if I can get any more

Customer:

Brittany, I have a question. To put a new question for u, how much will u charge me?