Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA

Would you say you have knowledgeable with research methodology?

Would you say you have knowledgeable with research methodology? If I showed you my example would you be able to understand it? Can you give me a response on this?
This is what I have learned about the difference between experiments and quasi-experiments. In an experiment the independent variable may be manipulated by the researcher, the treatments and control groups can be randomized even matched and there can even be a controlled group. Yet, in a quasi-experiment, the independent variable may not be manipulated, it must be a randomized group. In the quasi-experiment it often involves strategies to compare subjectivity like the data, testing and surveying.
Hi thanks for requesting me. I don't quite understand what you are looking for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have to ask someone who is knowledgeable in methodology; if they read my definition of experiments verses quasi experiments would they be able to say yes that is correct or would they say something else?

Could you help me with this?

what did you need as a response?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry it says:

Try it out on someone who is not knowledgeable about research methodology and see if that person understands. Record the individual's response and hand it in with your explanation.

All it says is I need a response on your reaction to my statement about the difference of experiments and quasi experiments, if you had no knowledge would you be able to understand my definition?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.