Hello, and thanks for the question.
1. D. cohort.
2. B. race
3. C. Both a and b are true statements.
4. D. school grades
5. E. none of the above
6. A. viewing of the violent film.
7. D. mesosystem
8. A. It is a good starting point for researchers developing hypotheses.
9. D. biological circumstances
10. D. all of the above
11. D. generalizable.
12. A. American adolescents who slept in a family bed when they were children
13. D. all of the above
14. A. the study of individuals behaving as they normally do.
15. B. a survey.
16. A. playing a slot machine
17. A. actions
18. C. accommodating
19. D. modeling
20. C. hold the child back until he or she can perform the skills independently
21. C. formal operational
22. B. Only individuals with a gene for schizophrenia and a traumatic early life event are likely to develop schizophrenia.
23. C. our unconscious motives and drives.
24. C. oral, anal, phallic.
25. A. guided participation.
26. B. sociocultural
27. B. behaviorism
28. C. learning theory.
29. B. eclectic, because each theory of human development has its limitations
30. D. a particular behavior usually produces a particular consequence
31. D. mother's age.
32. C. 8 million
33. C. nature always interacts with nurture and nurture always interacts with nature
34. A. zygotic cells specialize depending on where they are located.
35. monozygotic twins
36. A. a normal variation of a particular gene.
37. C. males will have this disability only if they inherit the gene from both parents.
38. B. do not develop normally once they hit puberty.
39. D. more frequently in males than in females
40. C. one-half.
41. B. always expressed.
42. B. Down syndrome.
43. D. difficult to predict
44. B. additive genes
45. A. the couple
46. C. 3 pounds, 5 ounces.
47. B. several dozen, including smoking, drinking, illegal drugs, and some prescription drugs.
48. A. the effects of teratogens vary greatly.
49. B. different effects of the teratogens.
50. A. rubella.
51. C. implant in the uterus.
52. D. determine whether the newborn needs immediate medical care
53. C. Cereals and breads in the United States and Canada are now fortified with folic acid.
54. C. cerebral palsy.
55. C. behavioral
56. A. in the first trimester.
57. D. Vitamin A
58. D. insurance, because it deals with risk analysis.
59. A. marriage.
60. A. 2.5 kilograms or 5 1/2 pounds.
Hope this helps!
Then #10 must be 'C' and #11 could be 'B'. The answer for #46 is correct. How are you doing otherwise?