Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

Criminology class: discussion week theories of criminology-

Criminology class: discussion week theories of criminology- classical school of thought

How would you answer this question:
What principles from the classical school continue to characterize modern thought on crime? In terms of criminal justice practice and policy, does fulfilling any principle present problems in fulfilling another?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 5 years ago.
Hi!

How long should the response be?

Also, when do you need this by?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

A 100 words or more and Due back by today!

If you still need this today, let me know and I'll get it out to you asap.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I do
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I appreciate your assistance with this matter. Please note in the future it is very important that the deadlines are very important and have be in by midnight the lateness, if not otherwise stated(EST time). So, this assignment would have been late if I didn't step in and do it because I hadden heard from you by 10pm. Don't worry I still will accept your answer, for your and because this is the first time we have worked together! However, if we work together in the near future can we please do better on the deadline? Thank you!Smile
Sorry for the inconvenience. In almost never miss my deadlines. I usually work on this site early in the morning and late in the evening. When I checked both the times, it was already some time since you had posted. I will keep our work timings in mind and ensure that your deadlines are met the next time we work together.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you, as long we have that working for us we will have a great dependable long lasting working relationship!!!!