Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Hi lani, Can you help me out with this one? Describe the

Hi lani, Can you help me out with this one?
Describe the stages in the development of acute appendicitis and the signs associated with each stage. Also discuss how appendicitis may lead to peritonitis if not treated. need reference.
Thanks for the request. Is there any required format and minimum word count for this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have to put the information into a flow chart. No min word count.

At the current price set, I can provide a detailed used model work for this. I can post it now if you are interested. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can increase the price. Im not sure what a used model work is does it have a reference?
Its a complete work with reference but has been posted here once. You will need to use it as a model or reword/paraphrase and do some revision on it. Anyway, even if you get original work, you are still supposed to do the same. Let me know if you want that work or if you need a fresh model work which may need you to increase the price.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how much for a new model
If you can add at least 15 bonus, it will be okay. By the way, I need to know when do you need the work? Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok that will work. I need it by Monday night.
Monday night so you mean its tonight? I'm afraid I might not complete it by tonight. So I can either provide that model I have or I can opt out. Let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok please provide the model you have and il see what i can use from it because i cant find any of the info i need on line.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.