What time on Thursday do you need this assignment?
It is due before 12 pm Pacific Time Zone.
Is the assignment finish yet?
I need your immediate attention !!!
Couldn't find the answers to 21-24
Conflict Management/Collaboration Quiz – Week 4
Questions 1. Pseudo conflict occurs when individuals agree on an issue but because of poor communication, they believe they are in disagreement. T
2. Simple conflict occurs when the goals or ideas of the parties involved are incompatible. F
3. Ego conflict occurs when individuals become defensive about their positions because they feel attacked. F
4. Both Pseudo & Simple conflicts suggest the use of active listening as a means of managing the conflict. F
5. The term gunny-sacking refers to dredging up the past to use in a current situation of conflict. F
6. According to your text, the term conflict avoidance occurs when a group seeks to reduce the conflict and reach consensus without a critical assessment of the pertinent facts. F
7. Consensus occurs when group members support and are committed to a decision that the group has made. T
8. According to your text, a value and a belief are one and the same. F
9. Inductive reasoning is the process of going from a general statement to a specific conclusion. F
10. A fallacy is a false reasoning that occurs when someone attempts to arrive at a conclusion without proof. F
11. Deductive reasoning is a method of arriving at a general conclusion through the evaluation of data. T
12. Casual reasoning is the process of relating two events and concluding that one event caused the other event. T
13. Information Triage is the process of sorting through information you have gathered from your search in order to determine what is most useful and what needs critical attention. T
MULTIPLE CHOICE Questions Letter Response
14. Wilmot & Hocker (as cited by Beebe & Masterson, 2009) define conflict as all of the following EXCEPT: b. Being between two or more people
15. According to Beebe and Masterson (2009) what are the three types of conflict? d. All of these
16. Active listening involves all of the following EXCEPT: a. Being supportive
17. The XYZ formula is a characteristic of which conflict management style? b. Collaborative
18. When evaluating information you obtain off of the internet, all of the following are important to consider EXCEPT: d. All of these are important
19. According to your text, which of the following are conflict management styles: a. Avoidance, Compromise, Collaboration
FILL IN RESPONSES
20. What does your text offer as the four types of discussion questions? icebreaker questions, observation questions, interpretation questions and follow-up questions
21. The development of “if/then” statements is a characteristic of which type of discussion question?
Response à 22. Being controversial is a characteristic of which type of discussion question?
Response à 23. What are the four kinds of evidence available for use in group discussions? a. b. c. d.
24. List four of the five key technical skills, as discussed in your text that critical thinkers such as yourselves need to develop. a. b. c. d.
25. What are four of the six “common fallacies”, as discussed in your text? Ad hominem, appeal to ignorance, argument from omniscience and appeal to faith
Bonus Question – What is a syllogism?
A syllogism, also known as a logical appeal, is an inference that is derived from two other facts or premises. The inference is known as the conclusion.
Can you be able to find out the answer for questions 21 - 24 ?
Please let me know your thought ? A.S.A.P.
Did you read my above message?
I'll look for them again.
I just accepted your answer.
Can you be able to send the paper to me within today???
I just posted 7 new questions, please take a look and see if you could provide me the answer within that due date period.
I trusted in your abilities to handle all these 7 questions with no problem. Especially you will have until Sunday which is 1-22-2012.
I would like for you to handle the most PRIORITY assignment first then work your way down.
$$ Bonus $$/Writer2012/Tutors and Teachers/Due 1-18-2012/High Priority/Week 5 DQ: Each DQ warrants at least 300 words count, and you must provide an example for each DQ question. Due Today
$$ Bonus $$/Due 1-18-2012/Priority & Urgent/Week 2 DQ: Each DQ warrants at least 500 words count, and you must provide TWO EXAMPLES for each DQ question. Due Today
$$ Bonus $$/Homework/Due 1-17-2012/High Priority/Emotional Intelligence - Paper Write a 700 to 1,050 words paper, based on your reading for the week, examine the importance of emotional intelligence in all aspects of life. Due Thursday
$$ Bonus $$/Due 1-19-2012/Need ASAP/Individual Development Plan Prepare a 1,050 to 1,400 words Individual Development Plan for the selected skill you wish to enhance in yourself. Due Friday
$$ Bonus $$/Due 1-20-2012/High Priority/Team Worksite Development Paper and Presentation Develop a 1,400 to 1,800 words workable plan to improve the emotional skills and competencies of people in one of the team member's place of employment.. My part of the writing are Topic Three: How to improve the emotional skills and competencies of people in this workplace: 350 - 400 words. Due Friday
$$ Bonus $$/Writer2012/Homework/Due 1-20-2012/Priority/Final Learning Team Paper and Presentation The Final Learning Team Paper will detail the salient issues important to the understanding of team dynamics and the team process in general. Here is my part CONFLICT - What conflicts developed, and how were they managed? How does the team think conflict should have been handled? What percentage of the team's time was devoted to conflict? Require 750 words count total. Due Saturday
$$ Bonus $$/Writer2012/Homework/Due 1-19-2012/High Priority/University Faculty Material Small Groups and Team Communication Quiz Student Name: MULTIPLE CHOICE Highlight the best answer to the following 31 multiple choice questions. Due Sunday
Did you got my messages ???
Can you get this question answer for me within today?
Here is the question:
$$ Bonus $$ / I Need An Experts Fast / Due 1-19-2012 /
$$ Bonus $$/Writer2012/Tutors and Teachers/Due 1-18-2012/High Priority/Week 5 DQ:
Here is the other two questions that I desperately need the answer by SATURDAY.
$$ Bonus / Due 1-20-2012 / I Need An Experts Fast / Urgent
$$ Bonus $$ / Due 1-20-2012 / Priority /Final Learning Team Paper and Presentation The Final Learning Team Paper will detail the salient issues important to the understanding of team dynamics and the team process in general.
$$ Bonus $$ / Writer2012 / Due 1-19-2012 / High Priority / University Faculty Material Small Groups and Team Communication Quiz
Please provide me your status or your current situation?
I just posted a brand new question, please take over immediately. I need this question to be answer by Wednesday (1-25-2012).
This is High Priority and Urgent.
I just wanted to ask you, are you MAD or ANGRY at me?
If you do, please accepted my apology. Since we have been working together for a long time and I love the way you provided the information and answer. Please forgive what I did or said before and could you reply back to my urgent messages. I would love for you to handle all of my new questions, because you knew what I needed and when I needed it.
I am looking forward to your urgent feedback.