Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

•How do the main components of the criminal justice system

Customer Question

•How do the main components of the criminal justice system interrelate with one another?
•How do the main components of the criminal justice system conflict with one another?
•How do the 2 models of our criminal justice differ? Which model do you think is more useful? Which is more accurate? Explain in detail your choices.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 2 years ago.
I would be happy to assist you with these questions. Please let me know if you require a specific length answer, (i.e. a paper) or rather detailed answers with explanations. Once I hear back from you I can provide your information.
Thank you kindly
Lisa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here is the information.

The crime problem in the United States has greatly influenced the way in which the criminal justice system functions today. Instances of crime have evolved over time, with new challenges facing citizens on a daily basis. Whether it was organized crime of the early 20th century, the increase in crimes of the early 1960s and 1970s, or the increased use of drugs and threats of terrorism of today, the American way of life has changed significantly. To the public, crime seems to be everywhere. But it is not just the proliferation of crime that concerns the public; it also how the criminal justice system responds. It is no wonder that with the advent of the video camcorder, television, the Internet, and other ways in which the media portrays criminal activity, the public is more informed today than ever. The public's perception of the crime problem is heavily influenced by the media. The criminal justice system has been described as somewhat inefficient in the way the different components operate. A true system is one where the parts work both independently while at the same time cooperating

write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions

• How do the main components of the criminal justice system interrelate with one another?
  • How do the main components of the criminal justice system conflict with one another?
  • How do the 2 models of our criminal justice differ? Which model do you think is more useful? Which is more accurate? Explain in detail your choices
  • Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 2 years ago.
    Thank you for getting back to me. I can provide the 400 - 600 words for you tomorrow,after doing the research for these questions, along with the references. But, I will not be able to do it in APA format. I will opt out so another expert may answer this question.
    Have a good evening
    Lisa
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    Thank you that is fine I can get it into APA myself. Thank you again.
    O.k., that is fine, glad I will be able to help you.
    I finish teaching my last class tomorrow at 4:00. I will be posting answers for customers the rest of the day and evening. I will have your information posted for you early tomorrow evening.
    Thank you
    Lisa
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    Ok That works perfect.
    Cool
    THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
    You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
    If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
    Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
    Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    Thank you very much.
    It was a pleasure working with you!!!