getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level

e government and the fiscal policy it implements play a large

e government and the fiscal policy it implements play a large role in the housing market. In this CheckPoint, you examine how government policy has consequences for you and the decision to buy a house. This helps you consider situations and alternative decisions in your final project.

Assume for this CheckPoint that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences.

Evaluate the health of the housing market for the next two years by researching forecasts for mortgage rates, housing starts, and housing prices. The following websites provide a starting place for your research:

· Mortgage rates:

· Housing starts:

· Housing prices:

Submit a 250- to 300-word response addressing the following questions:

· Which government bodies influence national fiscal policies that potentially affect the housing market?

· What are some national fiscal policies that can affect mortgage rates, housing starts, and housing prices? Be sure to provide specific examples.

· What is your recommendation as to the risks and benefits of purchasing a home based on these considerations?
Category: Homework
Expert:  getsetgo replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me to answer this question. I will post the answer today. When is it due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 4 years ago.
ok, will do.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 4 years ago.
You requested me to answer a question in very short time at this link:

I posted the answer and you accepted the answer. You also paid generous bonus. But later, you requested Just Answer for refund. I was wondering if you found my answer unsatisfactory and requested refund.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I didn't want a refund on that it was suppose to be for another question I posted twice accidently you did great and I thank,you I will resolve it tomorrow and I'm sure the new question will be just as good I appreciate the help
Expert:  getsetgo replied 4 years ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.