Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship

Hi Jane, The references really helped me with the information

Hi Jane,

The references really helped me with the information I needed to finish my essay.

Can you please do the same for me for my upcoming assignment about Invasion of Privacy. It is a libel case study that I have to answer questions about.

I have to write a 1700 word essay answering the following questions about the case below.

Which of the four privacy torts are involved with regard to this case? Is this a case of libel?

Does the expectation of privacy apply to the facts in the case?

Discuss the defenses to the tort of libel and the privacy torts regarding Steve’s lawsuit.

Is there a legal difference in disclosing personal indiscretions to church elders, to members of the church, or to members of the public?

The following is a case study, an example of the balance between First Amendment rights and freedom of religion. Based on this case study, examine Steve’s rights in terms of libel and the invasion of privacy torts.

Steve recently joined a church. Church doctrine required that members reveal any personal indiscretions to the leaders of the church. Steve disclosed some of his personal indiscretions to the leaders of the church. After his disclosures, these leaders informed Steve that they intended to tell other members of the church about his indiscretions because they thought the church leaders might help him overcome his problems. Steve was dismayed that this personal information might be disclosed. He told the church leaders about his intention to leave the church rather than have his problems disclosed. The church leaders informed him that their next step was to tell the members of the church, his neighbors, and his employer about his problems.

Can you please answer the questions above? In addition, can you supply refrences, so that I and able to review and produce the 1700 word essay.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, I would be glad to help you. Please let me know when you need the information back.

It is due tomorrow by midnight.

Jane T (LLC) :

Okay. I will try to have this back to you today then.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, here is your answer review please save. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you Jane!!