Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work

1. Assignment: Healthy Eating Plan Comparison • Resources:

Customer Question

1. Assignment: Healthy Eating Plan Comparison

• Resources: Food Diary, Healthy Eating Plan, and
• Complete the Food Diary CheckPoint a second time.
• Compare your recent responses to the activity questions with the responses you provided in Week One.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper, outlining how your nutritional habits have changed, if at all, since the first week of this class.
• Use your findings from the comparison and the Healthy Eating Plan paper as reference tools.
• Address the following questions:

o What changes do you see in your diet? If nothing has changed, explain why.
o What are you more aware of now when making food choices?

• Format your paper according to APA standards.
• Post your paper as an attachment to the Assignments link.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for requesting me for this question in your other thread. I should be able to post an answer for you on this question tomorrow.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank you angela
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Seanna, Tutor
Experience: 3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Final Project: Personalized Nutrition and Exercise Plan

• Describe briefly a current health problem or nutritional need that you are experiencing, or a health or nutrition problem you can foresee experiencing because of your family history.

• Develop a realistic nutrition and exercise plan to summarize in a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper. Use insights from the MyPyramid Plan Web exercise, the Recommended Dietary Allowances, Recommended Dietary Intakes for your age group and gender, and information from readings. The plan must be plausible enough to be initiated within the next 30 days and continued throughout your life.

• Include the following:

o Identification of the health and nutrition problem that may be targeted
o Four nutritional or physical exercise goals
o Actions taken to meet each goal
o Anticipated setbacks or difficulties and approaches for overcoming them
o Outcomes by which to measure success
o Evidence of the plan’s effectiveness in addressing the identified problem or need
o Evaluation of potential health risks that may develop if the plan is not implemented

• Address how your plan may be adjusted to fit your changing nutritional needs as a result of age, pregnancy (if applicable), or changes in physical capabilities.

• Include information on physical activities, and how they may be altered to accommodate different seasons of the year and changes in age.

• Format your references according to APA standards.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey Angela on the Healthy Eating Plan Comparison Progress Report assignment plagiarism level is waaay too high my school checks for plagiarism so can you make some changes to the assignment too much plagiarism
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I did not provide the essay so that you could turn it in. That would indeed be plagiarism. For the amount you had offered for such a long paper, I was able to provide a model that gives you the structure, format, and language of an A-grade paper. If you would like a custom-written paper, we do have Experts that can take on custom work, and the price for an essay of this length would be about $60. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
okay no problem Angela I was able to make changes to the paper and thanks for the help I also would like for you to help m with these math questions but it is a document and i can not copy and paste the document I can only attach it but i do not no how to attach documents on just so can you help m with that?
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I am afraid I don't answer math questions. Please post a question in our Math category and the great Experts there will be happy to assist you.