atluriram
atluriram, Professor
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, COMPANY SECRETARY QUALIFICATIONS
22289965

I need assistance with writing a 1,400 word paper regarding

Customer Question

I need assistance with writing a 1,400 word paper regarding a mental illness disorder. The mental illness topics choices are as follows: Autism Anorexia nervosa Bipolar disorder Bulimia nervosa Depression Schizophrenia. I am willing to pay $40.00 plus bonus. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you
Category: Homework
Expert:  atluriram replied 5 years ago.

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

I desire to take the assignment. Please let me know length of time available

atluriram :

With regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer :

Thank you for accepting this challenge. I need this soon, no later than Saturday before midnight.

Customer :

The assignment details are as follows:

• Explain the history or background of the illness, including myths, misconceptions, and past treatments.

• Describe the signs and symptoms of the selected mental illness.

• Identify the neurotransmitters associated with the illness and discuss how they are related to the signs and symptoms.

• Describe how the illness is diagnosed, including the tests and type of professionals involved.

• Describe the treatments and how the patient’s environment can promote or detract from successful treatment.

• Describe how diagnosis and treatment of the illness today compares to diagnosis and treatment of the past.

Include two cited resources other than

Customer :

Wikipedia.

Customer :

If you are still interested I will be back online tomorrow morning and afternoon. Thank you

Expert:  atluriram replied 5 years ago.
sir/madam

It is already saturday and hence I am opting out so that other expert will work on it

with regards
atluri ramesh
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I accidently paid you. Could you please reverse this error so that I could more forward with my questions to other experts. Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good day,

I have not heard back from you. Again, could you please get back to me whethere or not you are able to reverse the charges. I will also contact the corporate office on Monday for assistance.