Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Hi!, could you please to help me with the question below: Documenting

Hi!, could you please to help me with the question below:
Documenting lessons learned is sometimes overlooked during project closure. Identify and discuss at least three potential issues that future projects can avoid by having current projects document the lessons learned.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
Hi there. What type of project or class? What class is this for? Also, does your textbook mention specific issues?

Thanks,

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi!,

It is the web development project for the class Information Systems Project Management. The texbook doesn't mention anything as the question required. It just says in general on the Project closure. Could you research it to answer the question? Thank in advance

Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
Hi there. I apologize, but this is not my area of expertise, and because my husband is in the hospital, I do not have the time to do the research. The question is open to other experts. My sincerest apologies.
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.