Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

CheckPoint: Debate Project Outline Create an outline

Customer Question

NEVER MIND.... I completed this requirement. Help is NOT needed. Thank you!

CheckPoint: Debate Project Outline Create an outline of your Educational Debate Persuasive Paper. The outline should be based on one of the educational debates found in Appendix A and should highlight the main points of your paper. Include an annotated bibliography of at least three current sources you will use in the paper.

I will be doing the paper on: Are Uniforms a Good Way to Improve Student Discipline and Motivation?

I need this by Weds 1/4/12....please help!
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I had not heard from anyone here, so I figured it out on my own. You can cancel the question.

Thank you!