Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

Create a tessellation pattern using the Microsoft® paint program,

Create a tessellation pattern using the Microsoft® paint program, GeoGebra, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, other means available to you, or you may draw something by hand and scan it in. See the example drawing below the document from the web link http://www.mediafire.com/?at1glp6ac0iqads for help on how to create a tessellation the example have more details). Use color and/or shading to create a visually-pleasing tessellation. Be sure to create a picture using the given instructions, do not use only triangles, squares or hexagons to create your tessellation. then
Write a 350-word paper formatted with APA guidelines) that includes the following information: you only need to do one.
• An explanation of why you chose the tessellated figure
• The type of transformation used and why
• The actual tessellation or a picture of the created tessellation
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i'm still waiting for help
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still I have not gotten any help with this question
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Nene!

I'm sorry that you have not received an answer! Do you still require this?

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.

OK...

I'll try to get it to you by midnight, although it may not be until tomorrow.

Talk to you soon!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much this mean the world to me
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.

Perfect! I love to hear that I make a difference!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ur welcome
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
;)
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Here's the tessellation:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?x42jwbe75lhjb1z

I am working on the essay portion now.

No worries!
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
And here's the essay portion:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oko9gyzxqh27wv2

Let me know if you have any questions.

Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience: *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What program did you use to create tessellation
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.

I used Adobe Photoshop, and just copied and pasted, copied and pasted...

:)

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

answer both question in 200 words thank you for your help I'm sorry about the short notice I'm hoping to get this back today if not that will be find

• 1. Why is it important to have a personal philosophy of education? What is your personal philosophy? Which philosophy of education best correlates with it?

• 2. Do you believe your personal philosophy must match the district or school where you teach? Why or why not?

Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, and thank you.

I can have this ready for you tonight. Could you give me a brief idea of what your philosophy is (constructive, behaviorist, etc.)?

Thanks again!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why do I feel that it important to have a personal philosophy of education in today world as a future educator we need not to forget why we wanted to become a teachers and the reason for me is I believe that every child should receive a fair, and equal opportunity to learn whatever it is to be successful in life today in education plays a big part of that.

Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
I like the way you think. :-)

I'll have this ready for you shortly.

Would you post a new question for me?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Let me know if this works for you:

http://www.box.com/s/x8cchciu8ltzmgu03txg

Have a great night!!

Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you help me with this as well as but I will need it today hopfullyFirst match epistemology, axiology, metaphysic with the proper descriptions next Choose one question from epistemology, axiology, metaphysics and describe how your belief might direct your teaching.

Epistemology: The study of what is beyond our physical world, beyond what we can see, hear taste, feel and smell.
A. What is reality?
B. Why do we exist?
C. Is the universe meaningless or meaningful

Axiology: The study of what we know and how we know it
a. What is knowledge?
b. How do we acquire knowledge?
c. What do we know?
d. How do we know what we know?

Metaphysics: The study of what is important or valuable
a. What is good or bad?
b. What is right and wrong?
c. What is just?
d. What is beautiful?
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. I'm working on a couple of questions now, but I will get to this as soon as I finish. Would it be OK if I got this to you by 10pm EST? Is there a word count?

Thank you so very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much for your help
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
You're very welcome.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. I've been working on this and I'm a little confused--but I am doing more research so hopefully I will come up with the correct answer for you. I'll send you what I have shortly.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. I hope this helps. I won't click Answer until I know it works for you.

http://www.box.com/s/x1r1cvz985cl7g3x6r8k

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Match the definition and questions to the three main braches of philosophy epistemology, axiology, and metaphysic with the proper descriptions next consider their affect in your teaching then answer one questions from each term which you did answer the question but didn't match up the terms. That's ok I when ahead and done that part as you can see I highlighted each tream with it correct definitions the only thing you have to do is apply your response to the correct term. And match the other terms and reflect on how it might affect your teaching with a response for other terms I will be adding a bonus

Definitions and questions

Epistemology: for this one the correct answer is The study of what we know and how we know it

The study of what is beyond our physical world, beyond what we can see, hear taste, feel and smell.
A. What is reality?
B. Why do we exist?

Axiology : correct answer is The study of what is important or valuable

The study of what we know and how we know it

a. What is knowledge?
b. How do we acquire knowledge?
c. What do we know?
d. How do we know what we know?

Metaphysics: for this one the correct answer is The study of what is beyond our physical world, beyond what we can see, hear taste, feel and smell.

The study of what is important or valuable

a. What is good or bad?
b. What is right and wrong?
c. What is just?
d. What is beautiful?

Reconstructionism

Students are actively involved in posing and solving real world problems. This philosophy is the student centered and views change as constant.

Pragmatism

The focus of this philosophy is the core knowledge and values that all students should know in order to be a contributing member of society. What is learned is more important than how it is learned.

Progressivism

Time honored principles are viewed as most important in preparing students for the future in this philosophy. the primary goal of education is developing the intellect and learning the enduring truths or principles that have proven successful

Behaviorism

Schools should play a role in the effort to improve the human condition through social reform. The purpose of education is viewed as building a just society by addressing issues such as discrimination, poverty and unequal distribution of resources.

Essentialism

Knowing is a product of conversation between the learner and the environment, and this interaction changes the learner and the world. Teaching students to use methods of scientific inquiry is a priority in this philosophy.

Perennialism

This is a psyschological theory and an educational philosophy claiming that a person's actions are determined by environment, not heredity. Knowledge is best described as actions that are observable

Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I'll work on this today. I hope that's not too late.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well I'm a day late but hopefully the response are good enough that she over look the 10% deduction

thank you so much for your help

Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
I will work on it now. Sorry, I had to log off last night and try to calm my teething little one. :(
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Could you send me original instructions for the assignment. I'm really confused now that I have the chart. I wish I would have had that last night. It would have helped greatly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will try
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. It would really help.

Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Gwyn, Teacher