Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

(For Lisa) Hi Lisa, hope you had a good New Year and a very

(For Lisa) Hi Lisa, hope you had a good New Year and a very Merry Christmas. Now it's back to the old drawing board and I need your help on some much needed homework assignment. Explain the four fundamental ways in which a business can grow its revenues and profits. Then, describe the five generic types of growth strategy available to individual SBUs. Hypothesize what metrics a program executive might use to monitor these strategie.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 4 years ago.
Happy New year to you!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Mine was very enjoyable, but I am ready to get back to normal.

I will be happy to post your answers for you today, I just need one piece of information from you, what do you mean by SBUs? I want to make sure I am on the right track. Just let me know and I can post your information for you.
Thank you kindly
Lisa
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.