Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

1. Which of the following data sets is most likely to be normally

Customer Question

1. Which of the following data sets is most likely to be normally distributed? For the other choices, explain why you believe they would not follow a normal distribution. a. The hand span (measured from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the extended 5th finger) of a random sample of high school seniors. b. The annual salaries of all employees of a large shipping company. c. The annual salaries of a random sample of 50 CEOs of major companies, 25 women and 25 men. d. The dates of 100 pennies taken from a cash drawer in a convenience store.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
is this $38 a question?
It depends on how you are set up. If you go to your account settings, you should see an unlimited question option.... In that case, it would be that amount per month. You will need to contact customer service of you do not see that option. If you have quite a few questions to ask, the unlimited subscription would be the way to go... Check under my account when you log in to your justanswer account... Or click my account or settings on the page where you are viewing this,right now.

I am just an expert on here and do not handle any of the billing, etc.