BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Earth Science

Compare and contrast relative age dating with radiometric dating. What are the strengths and limitations (if any) of each? 

Volcanoes are generally not preserved in the geologic rock record as they are usually eroded away. However, the various materials erupted from volcanoes are often found preserved in the rock record. From what you have learned about the different types of volcanoes, how could you infer what type of volcano erupted in a given area based on the type of volcanic deposits now found as layers of rock? Give specific examples, and briefly discuss how some materials may be linked to different types of volcanoes.

Both question must at least 200 words, APA and referenced if used. 
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need it by 6pm PST today. Each question must be at least 200 words. No cut and paste from Internet articles.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.