Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

2. CheckPoint: Three Day Activity Analysis• Use the physical

Customer Question

2. CheckPoint: Three Day Activity Analysis

• Use the physical activity assessment tool provided on http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov to keep track of any physical activity you do over a 3-day period.

• Use the registration instructions in Appendix B to set up an account with the MyPyramid Tracker Web site if you have not done so already.

• Use the Analyze Physical Activities feature on the Web site as a reference to determine how many calories you burned during the 3-day period.

• Write a 200- to 300-word response addressing the following questions:

o What everyday changes, if any, might you make to increase the amount of energy expended in your day-to-day activities?
o What types and amounts of exercise would work best for you?
o Can the activities be performed year-round? If not, can you suggest alternative activities and locations for inclement weather?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i need an expert to help me with this
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THANKS I AM CHECKING IT OUT NOW
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
Great. Thanks!