C.R. Thaxton
C.R. Thaxton, Ed.D.
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in quality tutoring and instruction in English, math, and science

For: C.R. Thaxton....$40 Bonus will be paid.....Due: Sat 1/7/12

For: C.R. Thaxton....$40 Bonus will be paid.....Due: Sat 1/7/12 by 6pm EDT

Note: This assignment has two parts – each requiring a paragraph.

Part I

Select a topic for your Unit 1IP argument essay and use prewriting strategies (free writing, mapping, clustering, brainstorming) to explore a specific issue related to it. Develop a thesis statement and supporting points for your essay’s content. Consider your purpose as you plan your essay. The purpose of your essay may be to evaluate, to solve a problem, to analyze causes and effects, or to argue a disputable fact.

Choose one of the following specific issues related to a topic below:

•Criminal Justice (reducing juvenile delinquency; prison overcrowding; DUI problem in rural areas; human trafficking in United States; police misconduct; treatment of mentally ill in prison; prison privatization; medical negligence inside prisons; effects of justice system on families/children)
•Education (improving inner-city schools; alternative/charter schools; effect of technology on education; importance of early childhood education; improving curriculum/learning; class size/teacher-student ratio; teacher recruitment; improving student achievement/graduation rates; rural school issues; legalizing state lottery to fund public education; gender, race or ethnic issues in education)
•Technology ( impact on small businesses/entrepreneurship; social networks and marketing tactics; social networks and effect on society; technology and consumerism; online privacy/secure networking; rural areas and Internet access; technological innovation/new products; green technology)
•Healthcare (healthcare management issues; issues in patient care; national medical database; food safety; problem of obesity in America; preventive care initiatives; state healthcare reform; teen pregnancy and prenatal care; health information technology effects on physician-patient care; environmental dangers to health; veterans and healthcare benefits)
•Business (SME financing; recession's effect on small businesses; undercapitalization and bankruptcy; issues related to health or liability insurance costs; Entrepreneurial Myth; the Small Business Job Act; social media and small business marketing: small business certification and customer trust)
Post to the Discussion Board

Write a paragraph explaining your use of different prewriting strategies to plan your IP 1. Identify the specific prewriting strategies you used and how each contributed to the development of your thesis statement and supporting ideas.

Post ideas from your prewriting in the following format:

2.Narrowed issue/problem
3.Thesis statement (specific argument claim)
4.Outline with three or more supporting arguments (main points)

Part 2:

Write a paragraph describing your exploration of MyCompLab and the features that you found most helpful in completing Unit 1 assignments. Provide specific details of the resources you referred to and explain how these increased your understanding of the writing process.

Instructor Comments: Remember, use the template that I have attached to the Discussion Board this week.

Please respond with an answer on whether or not you can accept and complete this assignment by the due date.
Hi Rob,

Happy New Year! I will help with this IP...

Thanks for requesting me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

"First of all"....Happy New Year to u also and I hope u have a joyous & prosperous 2012.

Second, "THANKS A LOT" for accepting this assignment and your prompt response. Hopefully, we can work this out the way way we did on the other 5 weeks worth of assignments that you helped me out on just recently. As before, I can/will pay for your work and add a $40 bonus weekly. You might still have the access info to my site...but, if not, let me know and I can resend it to you. thanks again & have a blessed day. Sincerely, Rob

Please resend the access details...Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Login/Username: Robert.Pineyro

Password: 0709rprp

Thanks, Rob.

Your kindness is much appreciated.Smile

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

login Info for MyCompLab:

Login Name: Customer/p>

Password: 0709rprp

You will see 2 options...Choose the newer CompLab to the right

Please post assignment to the Discussion Board by Saturday 1/8...I will post the 2 responses....THANKS.

"PLEASE" contact me if their are any problems or questions.

Hi Rob,

Thanks. I have received this information and will comply.

Hi Rob,

I do have a question. Are you writing the IP essay of 350-500 words?

You didn't list it as a part of this assignment. Let me know...

I logged onto Complab, but I couldn't find your course...Please respond. The lab is supposed to give resources and writing assistance help. I did not find any....So, you can send me a list of resources found in MyCompLab, if you can access this class....Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will get back to u tonight on this issue. I appreciate the fine assistance u always render and look forward to the IP. I try to always ask for the IP a bit early in case of questions and/or needed edits. Thanks.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.