M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
5930486

1. Assignment: Dehydration• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word

1. Assignment: Dehydration • Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper about the effects of dehydration. • Include answers to the following: o Why is water essential to health maintenance? o What are the functions of water in the body? o What happens to the body when it does not get the water it needs? o Compare and contrast how different electrolytes—sodium, potassium, and chloride—function in the body. o What effects might alcohol and caffeine have on hydration levels in the body? o What steps may people take to ensure they do not become dehydrated? • Format your paper according to APA standards. Post your paper as an attachment to the Assignments link

I can help you with this paper. What other requirements do you have?

When is it due?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this paper is due by this friday. when you say what other requirments do i have do u mean such as textbooks. the textbook is all i can give u if so what is your email adress and i can send the textbook to u
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
his paper is due by this friday. when you say what other requirments do i have do u mean such as textbooks. the textbook is all i can give u if so what is your email adress and i can send the textbook to u. and also my teacher checks all papers for PLAGIARISM so i need a fresh paper no copying of others THANK YOU

No, I don't need your text book unless I am supposed to use it for the paper. Sometimes I finish with something and then find out I was supposed to use 6 sources instead of only 4, or something like that. I will format in APA, it will be original and so on. But, anything else, be sure and tell me! :)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK 4 sources is good enough. the paper is worth 100 points i am just looking 2 score between 80 points to 90 points out of 100 so your fine i will be checking my email frequently so you can send me a message and i will respond very QUICKLY how long do you think it would take for you to finish?
I would hopefully have this by late on Wednesday. I will send it to you and you tell me any changes you would like.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok wednesday night is fine and if i need any changes i will let you no

Great!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.