Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

City of Smithville project chpt 9, 10 & 12

Customer Question

Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am looking for an answer. This project is very well known and the solutions are probably in your database??? Giving you the information to come up with the solution would be well over 8 hours of work and would not be worth it to me (or you). But I thought if you already had the answers then I might be able to get them for $15. The book again is Accounting for Governmental & Nonprofit Entities by Earl Wilson and the related Project is called "The City of Smithville".

Thank you

Hello. Unfortunately we do not have these answers archived. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I guess I will not proceed, it would be a $200 question at least... thanks though