Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

Public Relations Communications Instruments, such as news releases,

Public Relations Communications Instruments, such as news releases, brochures, and broadcast media. Select an organization, and compare and contrast the strengths and limitations of two instruments used by the organization. Which tactic is least effective and why? Which tactic is most effective and why? Synthesize other research to support your response.
And here are my thoughts on this one as well: (link)

Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would agree with you that people are starting to ignore many commercials. There are just so many distractions in our world now and we can use DVRs, go make a sandwich or watch shows on the computer - thus avoiding commercials. So - what are some other techniques that we can use to make sure that message still reaches the consumers?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.