Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Select and discuss one of the following questions. Conduct

Select and discuss one of the following questions. Conduct research to support the position you take.

a. Assess the public relations implications of the senior market in the United States. Identify a specific senior audience. Is this an influential audience? Why or why not?
b. Determine the characteristics of the youth (Generation X and Generation Y). What are the public relations implications regarding the use of their media habits and preferences?
Hey! Thanks for requesting me. Here are my thoughts: (link)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You mentioned that the younger generations require a different appeal. Can you explain that a bit more? What would work better to attract them and why?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.