Chelsea
Chelsea, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  5 years of experience in tutoring
44576366

Hi Judy, Could help me with another question? Instrustions:

Hi Judy, Could help me with another question? Instrustions: need to have in-text cites, sources cited, and APA format. No required length. 

1.) Review and evaluate current research into AIDS; which direction of research appears to be having the most success in a) treating the symptoms and increasing longevity; b) identifying a cure for the diseases?

2.)Select two hormones (try to pick an example pair that is different from your fellow students). Describe how each of these hormones contributes to homeostasis. Especially interesting are hormones that are antagonists relative to specific functions of the body.

If I can get this back by midnight tonight I will pay $60 + tip.  I appreciate any help with this.

Thank you.

Hi I am your expert for this question give me more time while Iam processing your request.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jane,

I appreciate your help with this.

Thank you,

Janet

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jane,

Are you still working on this? I have no clue whether or not you are because I have not heard from you since yesterday afternoon. I do not need question 1. anymore since I needed to have had it by midnight last night. I need question 2. today. If you are not able to help me please let me know.

Janet

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other. Did not give any answer when I needed it. Did not communicate but one time telling me she was working on it.
Hello, I'm sorry that you didn't get your answer when you needed it. If you still need an answer to the second question, please let me know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I still need the answer to the second question about the two hormones. Judy wasn't available when I first posted the questions but Jane answered once to tell me she was working on it. I need it by tonight, though. I appreciate any help.

Thank you very much.

Janet

OK, can you tell me how long and how detailed of a response this needs to be?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Chelsea,

There is no required length or word count. It needs to be in APA format, with in-text cites and cited sources. It just needs to demonstrate an understanding of homeostasis and hormone control processes.

Thank you so much for you help.

Janet

Janet, I'll have it to you as soon as I can, shouldn't be more than an hour or two. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Chelsea,

Again, thank you for your help with this. I greatly appreciate it.

Janet

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chelsea, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: 5 years of experience in tutoring
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for your help. This should help me to better understand this question and to expand on what you provided.

Thank you,

Janet