I probably can help with both, but do you have a link to the books' web sites?
I could not open the first attachment, but I am not sure if you wanted help with those or what :) Please clarify
Oh, ok :)
Yes, please send me the time (EST) to meet you here bobbo :)
I will be here at 8:00 P.M. EST tomorrow
Please do not respond to this message as this would lock me out of replyingto other posts and cause a delay in getting back to you
is it still a good time for you
I am sorry, I had people over and they did not leave until now. I really apologize for being late
no problem, here is the link i have 30 min
Which one is this? Until it opens up :) I mean which class?
Here you go:
How did I miss those?!!!
11. An older computer system, typically using a mainframe, centralized data processing, and COBOL software, is often called a: (Points : 2) Supercomputer systemPrimary systemLegacy systemTraditional system
12. For performance reports to achieve their control objectives, they must: (Points : 2) Include relevant information so that necessary action may be taken to accomplish organizational goalsBe timely so that minimal time elapses between an activity's occurrence and the feedback reflecting the activity's efficient or inefficient performanceProvide subsystem managers with suggestions as to how they can operate their subsystems more efficientlyall of the abovea and b only
13. The process by which a financial transaction is recorded so that its flow through the system can be followed is called: (Points : 2) Financial shadowingManagerial trace techniqueConcatenationAudit trail
14. Which of the following is a component of a client/server system? (Points : 2) User ComponentSatellite ComponentData-management componentOutput Component
15. Which of the following is not a characteristic of the MICR? (Points : 2) Flexible, which allows documents of many sizesIs only machine readableMagnetic strength diminishes over timePioneered by the banking industry
16. Which of the following is intended to solve the problem that financial data used in one application is not easily transferable to other applications? (Points : 2) XMPERPXBRLXMLP
17. Identify which of the following accounting functions has been automated by most companies' information processing subsystems: (Points : 2) Posting to ledgersRecording journal entriesPreparing trial balancesall of the above
18. What is the first step to be performed by most organizations in their accounting cycles? (Points : 2) Recording business transactions in a journalPreparing a trial balanceRecording closing entries in a journalPreparing transaction source documentsnone of the above
19. The reason why processor speeds are not important to AISs is because: (Points : 2) Most AIS processing is performed on weekends anywayThere are so many of them in the world todayMicrocomputers are so inexpensive these daysMost computers are I/O bound
20. Mark-sense media is utilized by which of the following (Points : 2) Optical Character RecognitionMagnetic Ink Character RecognitionComplete-Document scannersCheck readers
By the way bobbo
If you prefer to work with Neo, please tell me. I have noticed that you have been waiting for him
no. he does my long answers becasue i know you dont like to do them. is that a problem.
i did that last semester. and it didnt bother you. is there a problem with him doing my long questions.
I am not sure which ones are you talking about :) I never said I do not like to do your long answers, I just advised you that I need 48 hours advance notice that is all :)
The only thing that I do not do is Papers (and so does Neo by the way :)
I just did not want you to feel I am forcing myself on you cause you are free to choose which expert to help you, but if you mean problems from the textbook, I can do those as well
I think there is a misunderstanding on your part :) I never said I do not like to do longer questions, I only asked you for an advance notice. It bothered me last semester well not bothered me, it is more like I was surprised you started sending him your questions while we have been working together for some time, but again of course the choice is yours :) I thought that you were no longer interested in me helping you and I did not want to force myself on you
Oh, so that is why :) No, it was clearly a misunderstanding :) So you were not upset with me or anything? You can go ahead and send me all your questions just try to allow me enough time before the deadline that is all :)
In any case, please post the Tax questions :)
Mystery cleared :)
you want the tax questions now. also for the homework questions are you able to just pull up the problem rather than me typing it out.
there is 30 min for this quiz. there are15 questions
yes bobbo :)
How many did you miss on the first one?
You know with this one, I saved the solutions but then found out that I probably did not really save them and had to redo them allover again..GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Very strange!! But don't worry, we will make it up
Thank you bobbo
Now for HW. If you want, you can address them to me and advise the deadline