judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

Hi I need help with fixing a spelling. And editing Can Someone

Hi
I need help with fixing a spelling. And editing Can Someone please help me

The Radio BKC Show (AKA DJ James Radio BKC Show) Is Internet Radio Show that was funded in 2003 by James Sullivan . The show Format (2003-2009) Was Simple format set up James would Play all kinds of Music of today's artist. James would even read listeners shout-outs and song request on the show and sometimes James would Have interviews with guest like Justin Lanning a Singer in the state of California and including Worker from NASA Ames research Center.

In 2009 James's Production group Microville Inc And James Sullivan feel that the Studio needed a big make over and Change the format of the show and add new segments. The last show was October of 2009 and for two years 2010-20011 James And his team of Friends, Family Members worked together to come up with also studio Design. Plywood had brought into the studio and more building had be done. The New Format of The Radio BKC Show will give listeners More entertainment that is fun for the whole family. In the began of each Show James would Play a song to start off the show and than he Plays the opening intro of the show. James even added a New Member to the show and there is story behind this and he wants to make clear message ( I am not Copying Mister Rogers in anyway) DJ James Childhood Hobby was Trains and trolley's when James was small Boy he went crazy over trains he had a Big train set with Houses, Backdrop in his Basement . When James was boy His parents Took Him on Train ride through the Catskills. And every time James would spend a night at his grandma's house Each morning James would hop in the car and his grandma would take Him down the train station to see the early train go by . James also Loved Mister Rogers Show because of the trolley and in fact James Knows people at The XXXXX XXXXX company by contacting them though out the years . When they heard that James and his Mom was building a wooden g Scale trolley Someone form the company said it sounds like You very busy working with your own Trolley.

DJ James Trolley The G Scale Works on track and James Does not use the trolley to go in another Make of Be alive world however The trolley would come out of the tunnel in the studio carrying the Shout-outs on paper or Carrying Current News.
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey52 replied 2 years ago.

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I was wondering if you can edit something else for me

Thanks

The Radio BKC Show ( AKA DJ James Sullivan Show) Was Created By James Sullivan in 2003 to Enteratain Kids and familys by playing Radio Edit Music that is clean for kids to hear. Evary weekday James Would read Peolpe's Shout-outs and song request by kids sending theam thorugh the website and some times james would Interview speical guests on the show Justin Lanning, Push Play and many other guests. James viewers comes from around the world Some times james get viewers from whales, UK And Norway. There are Radio BKC Show Fellowers they the ones who would come every day to watch the show. the Rateings of the viewers on Some days are 13-20 at one point the show broke its recorded of 60 .
Some of those listners that watch the show every day was listners of other Internet Kids radio Show called Radio KOL With Rick adams. in 2007 James and His show Came to the rescue after AOL Was going to unplug the Radio KOL Show . The Radio BKC Show started a National and becomed International Campaign to Bring back the Radio KOL Show. more than 500 Peolpe Listners of that show Signed the National pettion.

In 2009 James saw the Radio BKC Show Format was not working very well and he decided to change the format of the show make it more fun. Oct of 2009 James told all His fans that he going sign off the air for 2 years until he comes up with better format and than James also Decided the studio needed a whole new mkaeover after 8 years on the show the studio was very plain with yellow paint on the wall. in 2011 James Created a new format and new studio makeover was done. James announed to everyone that The Radio BKC Show will become the DJ James Sullivan Show however James will Say Welcome to the Radio BKC Show and the opening intro will Say DJ James Sullivan Show. The New Show format is much better Every weekday Monday-Thrusday James Still Plays all kidsn of Music on the new format. James would Sit down at his Window seat and talk about the topic of the week, And everyone Shout-Outs and Song Requests . XXXXX XXXXXed the format of How he would read everyone Shout-Outs and Song Requests When James was Little boy his big hobby was Model trains and trolley's and Idea Hit James and thought becuase there are so many Talk shows out there read everyone emails and letters from there desk or Chairs James thought by using a trolley on the show he can use the trolley as Fan Mail Trolley and News Trolley. James also had made it clear to all His Listners that He was not trying copy Mistor Rogers at anyway at all and he wanted to make it clear to that Mr Rogers was not the only person out there loved trolley's and in fact James also Sent in Photos of His Project to the XXXXX XXXXX company and Reply back letter Said it sounds like you very busy with your own Trolley. When James returns to the air In the spring of 2012 Listners will see a small Model G scale trolley until James's Mom builds His own Trolley Design that will be still G Scale.

Many Peolpe have asked over the years what Radio BKC Show stands for. In 1999 James created a gorup called Internetinal big Kids club of America it was gorup that one day was going to be after school gorup and James dcided in 2003 to Take 3 letters and name it after His Radio Show. Today James still Calls the show Radio BKC Show and many listners but the new title is The DJ James Sullivan Show. the show has two Names.

The New format of the Radio BKC Show (AKA DJ James Sullivan Show) Not only James sits down at his window seat and Read everyones shout-outs James also Still Plays music that part was never changed the in the new format at all The . The Radio BKC Show can be watched live at www.DJJames.us and The show dates and times are posted on the website as well. over the few years many Peolpe have ask DJ James if there way to alert theam when the show is live in 2012 DJ James will set up text alert system where peolpe can sign up and get text message of when the show is about to go live.

Yes, I can help. I will answer your question today. Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I decded to add somethings to the edit you did for me while back

I am going send you what I want done

OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I want to add more Info about the new format of my Show and the bold Text below is what I would like to have you edit for me. Thank You for taken the time to help me

The Radio BKC Show (AKA DJ James Radio BKC Show) is an Internet radio show that was funded in 2003 by James Sullivan. The show's format (2003-2009) had a simple set up. James would play all kinds of music featuring popular artists of the day. He would also read listeners shout-outs and song requests on the show. Sometimes James would have interviews with guests like Justin Lanning, a singer from California and include workers from NASA Ames Research Center.

The new format of The Radio BKC Show gives listeners more family based programming. At the beginning of each show James would Play the opening intro of the show by playing a song. some days James Would sit down and go over with His fans the topic of the week Segment. the topic of the week segment are questions James would ask his fans all week for Example James would may ask his listners Should schools ban Homework? And than his fans would asnwer James question. and than James would read the asnwers on the air kind of like Poll. On The New format of the show James also would Read some News Articles from classroom magazines News that are happneing all over the world and james would read Only News that is Rated G For Kids and Familys and never read any news that scares anyone becuase James's goal was always to make a show a Family Friendly show while. One thing that James did not change on his New format show was Music James still Plays all Kinds of music thorugh out the show and also interviews many guests on the show as well. In 2011 James Decided His show was going to have two Names and change the main title of the show from Radio BKC Show to DJ James Sullivan Show he did this becuase he wanted to add His Name in the show sometimes James would call it The DJ James Radio BKC Show.
Many Viewers can log on to the website DJJames.us to watch the Live taping of radio BKC Show and Send in there shout-Outs.

A new idea was added to the show. It seems that James' childhood hobby was trains and trolleys. He was crazy about trains. He had a big train set with houses in his basement. When James was boy his parents took him on a train ride through the Catskills. Every time James would spend a night at his grandma's house he would hop in the car and his grandma would take him down to the train station to see the early train go by.

James wanted to be sure that people knew the story behind adding the new member and that there was no connection to Mister Rogers in any way. James loved Mister Rogers Neighborhood because of the trolley on the show. In fact James had met people at The XXXXX XXXXX Company by contacting them though out the years. When they heard that James was building a wooden G Scale trolley someone from the company said "it sounds like you very busy working with your own trolley".

The G Scale trolley runs on a track in the studio. Unlike Mister Rogers Neighborhood, James does not use the trolley to go to a make believe world. However, the trolley does come out of the tunnel in the studio carrying the shout-outs on paper or carrying current news.

Over the years many Peolpe have ask James What BKC Stands for in The show Name. in 1999 James Created gorup called Internetional Big Kids Club of America that one day would been after school Center where peolpe can hang out. James deicded in 2003 to Name His Show after His gorup.

In 2011 XXXXX XXXXXed the main title of His show from Radio BKC Show to DJ James SUllivan show but however He still Says The Radio BKC Show on the air. The DJ James Sullivan Show is in its 9th Season and next year it will turn 10 years old Birthday Bash Party is starting to be planed in 2012

Are you needing two things done?

1) The new information needs to be checked for spelling.

2) Add more information to the first essay
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The new format of The Radio BKC Show gives listeners more family based programming. At the beginning of each show James would Play the opening intro of the show by playing a song. some days James Would sit down and go over with His fans the topic of the week Segment. the topic of the week segment are questions James would ask his fans all week for Example James would may ask his listeners Should schools ban Homework? And than his fans would answer James question. and than James would read the answers on the air kind of like Poll. On The New format of the show James also would Read some News Articles from classroom magazines News that are happening all over the world and James would read Only News that is Rated G For Kids and Family and never read any news that scares anyone because James's goal was always to make a show a Family Friendly show while. One thing that James did not change on his New format show was Music James still Plays all Kinds of music through out the show and also interviews many guests on the show as well. In 2011 James Decided His show was going to have two Names and change the main title of the show from Radio BKC Show to DJ James Sullivan Show he did this because he wanted to add His Name in the show sometimes James would call it The DJ James Radio BKC Show.

The G Scale trolley runs on a track in the studio. Unlike Mister Rogers Neighborhood, James does not use the trolley to go to a make believe world. However, the trolley does come out of the tunnel in the studio carrying the shout-outs on paper or carrying current news

Over the years many People have ask James What BKC Stands for in The show Name. in 1999 James Created group called International Big Kids Club of America that one day would been after school Center where people can hang out. James decided in 2003 to Name His Show after His group.

In 2011 XXXXX XXXXXed the main title of His show from Radio BKC Show to DJ James Sullivan show but however He still Says The Radio BKC Show on the air. The DJ James Sullivan Show is in its 9th Season and next year it will turn 10 years old Birthday Bash Party is starting to be planed in 2012

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I Have fixed the spelling and added more Information.

OK, I will have this done today. Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You very much
You are welcome.
Hello, James,
I have a question about one segment of the show. Is it called Everyone Shout-Out, or do you just call it everyone's shout-outs?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
everyone's Shout-Outs
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Thanks and I got question. Is there a company out there that offers editing Service? I am thinking to write book When someone writes book do they sometimes ask a family member or friend?

Great question. There are many services that offer editing. Asking a family member or friend is also a good idea, but might take longer if they accept. I googled "editing services" and many came up. They do cost quite a bit of money, but they are professionals and might be worth it. Congratulations on thinking about writing a book.
You are very welcome. Don't forget to click the ACCEPT button so that I get paid for the work I did. JudySmile