C.R. Thaxton
C.R. Thaxton, Ed.D.
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in quality tutoring and instruction in English, math, and science

Presentation Essentials

Customer Question

View two videos of effective presentations on topics of personal interest (not career-related). I choose the Healthcare Reform and Oil spill on the Gulf of Mexico.  For each video, discuss in-depth the three parts of the Rhetorical Triangle (speaker, audience, and situation) and the relationship between each element. Please note that we are using the modern Rhetorical Triangle (speaker, audience, situation) and not Aristotle's classical rhetorical triangle (logos, pathos, ethos) or any other version. •Explain why each element was successful or not successful in the each presentation. •Compare and contrast the two presentations and provide examples why one video presentation was more effective. •In your response, include citations and references for your videos.
Category: Homework
Expert:  C.R. Thaxton replied 4 years ago.
Hi Customer...

How many pages do you need?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
2 pages
Okay, great...

I will start to locate the videos...I can have the writing ready by tomorrow evening.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your answer so quickly.
You're welcome...not a problem

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 4 years ago.​index.ssf/2010/05/view

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.