proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
49595756

I would like to know if someone

Customer Question

Hi
I would like to know if someone could help me with my spelling and edit this letter for me

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Kids Internet Radio Show Host & DJ. And In 2005 I started a project kind of like the flat Stanley project however my cartoon is Called Mr.Microphone and he has glasses with red nose. I have sent Mr.Microphone to many places around the world. And I share all the photos that people took of him with my internet radio show listeners and they love him. Mr.Microphone Lives in unknown world called Microville. 

You will notice Mr.Microphone traveled with a journal and while Mr.Microphone visits with you it would be great if you can write down some notes in the journal of his visit is going. If you don’t have time however write down some notes that is fine. We ask that you please take some photos of Mr.microphone at your work,Places around the town. 

We Hope you enjoy your time with Mr.Microphone at the week's end if you could return Mr.Microphone, His Journal and some Photos. I have enclosed a Self Stamped envelope for you. If I have sent you Mr.Microphone by email You could email me the photos or send the photos back to me at the address below. If I sent you Mr.Microphone by email I would ask you when you print him out please cut him out. 

Thank You very much for your time and I can not wait to share Mr. Microphone photos with my Friends and Nephew. 

XXX

To Return Mr.Microphone and his Photos
Here is the Address
XXX
XXX

Category: Homework
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 2 years ago.
I will assist you with this matter and have the letter to you within the hour.

:)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks :)

Dear Sir or Madam,I am a kids' internet radio show host & DJ. In 2005, I started a projectthat resembles the Flat Stanley project. However, my cartoon is called "Mr. Microphone" and he has glasses with a red nose. I have sent Mr. Microphone to many places around the world. I have shared all the photos that people took of him with my internet radio show listeners and they love and absolutely adore him. Mr. Microphone lives in an unknown world called Microville.You will notice that Mr. Microphone travels with a journal. While Mr. Microphone visits with you, it would be great if you could write down some notes in the journal of how his visit is going. We would also like to request that you please take some photos of Mr. Miicrophone at your place of employment as well as places around the town.We hope that you enjoy your time with Mr. Microphone. At the week's end, please return Mr. Microphone as well as his journal and any photos taken. I have enclosed a self stamped envelope for you. If I have sent you Mr. Microphone by email, then you can email me the photos or send the photos back to me at the address below. If I sent you Mr. Microphone by email, I would like to request that when you when print him out you will need to please cut him out as well.Thank You very much for your time and I can not wait to share the Mr. Microphone photos with my friends and nephew.XXXTo return Mr. Microphone and his photos, send to:XXXHappy New Year!

proexpert37, Educator
Experience: UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You So Much
Sorry when I pasted it, it did not format correctly. Keep the same letter format with the paragraphs the way they were originally.
Glad I could assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I was wondering if You can Edit one more thing for me

I am working on Pledge Cards.

I Promise that
I will Protect & Defend
All Kinds of Wildlife
around the World And
here at Home

I Promise That

I will Respect For all Kinds of
Wildlife Animals And Will Pledge Not
Hurt any Animals.

I Promise to
Stand With Any Animal

Who are treated unfairly
And I Will Promise
I will be there voice
By Speaking on behalf of them

To My Government

I Promise that
When The government

Ignores the Animals Rights

or Wildlife Issues
I will speak On Behalf of the Animals

and Remind my government to

Take care of these issues

By Taken This Pledge
I will do my part on protecting

Any Wildlife and Any Animal rights

Hello...when do you need this completed by?
I can assist you with this. When is your deadline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I dont have deadline Feel free take your time :)

Ok my friend. I will take care of this for you. No worries.:)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You So Much :)
You are welcome. Take care!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

At the end of what I Wrote can You put on very bottom
By Singing This Pledge I Will Join James Sullivan

President And FOunder of Morgan Duke Conservation Soicety to fight for All Kinds of Aniamls rights

No problem!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I dont want be pushy but if you could edit this for me tonight or tomrroww
Once again I dont want be pushy

Ok....no problem.

I promise that
I will protect and defend
all kinds of wildlife
around the world and
here at home.

I promise that

I will show respect for all kinds of
wildlife animals and will pledge

not to hurt any animals.

I promise to
stand with any animal

who is treated unfairly
and I will promise that
I will be their voice
by speaking on behalf of them

to my government.
I promise that
when the government

ignores the animals' rights

or wildlife issues,
I will speak on behalf of the animals

and remind my government to

take care of these issues.

By taking this pledge,
I will do my part in protecting

any wildlife and any animal rights.

By signing this pledge,

I will join James Sullivan,

President and Founder of

Morgan Duke Conservation Society,

to fight for all kinds of animal rights.

proexpert37, Educator
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You So Much :)
Anytime dear client.Have a great day!