proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
49595756

I am a Kids Internet Show Host

Hi
I am a Kids Internet Show Host and I was wondering if there are peolpe out there that Help others like me type up there Biography's. I am looking for someone to type up a Biography about me. I Kind have bad spelling skills.
Category: Homework
Expert:  iolaida replied 2 years ago.
I may be able to assist you with your bio. Please provide details and word count needed.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My Name isXXXXX was board on May XXth XXXX

I was Born And raised Upstate New York 60 Miles from New York city in small town name XXXXX New York.

my Mom Name isXXXXX and she was born in XXXXX NY and my Dad Name is XXXXX XXXXX he was born in XXXXXX NY. My Dad is Teamster Truck Driver . I have two sister's Name Kacie And my Other sister Carrie. Carrie is in the air national guard. When I was small boy I had so many Hobby's My Biggest hobby was Trains I never knew why I loved trains so much that I had couple of train Sets That my dad and i built and when i use to spend the night at my grandma house inXXXX Each moring we would hop in the car and head down the train station just to see the train go by.
Even my Dad and mom took my sisters and I on train rides.

In 1999 I started a gorup Called International Big Kids Club of America gorup I wanted to make it as Non proft org a after school Centers oh most like boys and girls club. It was Knowen for XXXX. for 10 years I was the president and founder and in 2003 I Created a internet Radio Show called Radio BKC Show same letters as my gorup XXXXX. My Radio Show Grew from one Listner to 50 Listners. I becomed not only James XXXXX to many peolpe who i met I becomed DJ XXXXX. There was one person out there who gave me that Name was Rick XXXX My best friend that anyone should have. Rick XXXX INspired me to become DJ Of Kids internet Radio show.

In 1993 I attend East XXXXX Elementary And Was in Speical ed thorugh my years in school I had a disorder Epilepsy And it was kind of Epilepsy where I had get EEG Test down once while. In 2000 I out grew My Disorder and Still effected my Leraning at that point. Thorugh out the years I Thought some of my self how to write and count money. In 2007 I Gruadted From High school with iep diploma. and after high school in 2007. In 2010 I Decided he wanted to go college get his degree To sutdy Zoology and in 2011 I Started a small gorup base called XXXXX XXXXX Conservation Society as tho it dont take donations right now. I Decided to Open a conversion society becuase after all the news I hear on tv only 1,000 tigers gone and many wildlife kiled each day I had call to save the wildlife. My dream someday is to go the amzion and Rain Forest.

I am knowen to many Peolpe a careing Kind person that someone wants to meet. I Share with others.
I have 9 Cousins

XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I ment My Name isXXXXX was born
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Born: May 24 1988 Upstate New York
My Dad Name Richard XXXXX, Mom Name Marylynn XXXXX
Hobby's Trains, Trolley's
I had train sets and I use to go on train rides. I use to love Mr.Rogers Tv show becuase the trolley
My Sisters Name XXXX And XXXX XXXXX is in the army
Expert:  iolaida replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I received your information.

Do you want your bio to have a particular focus - or do you just want me to write a general bio?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

a General Bio is fine

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Something like this Kind

President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4th, 1961, to a father from Kenya and a mother from Kansas. Growing up, he was also raised by his grandfather, who served in Patton's army, and his grandmother, who worked her way up from the secretarial pool to become middle management at a local bank.

After working his way through college with the help of scholarships and student loans, President Obama moved to Chicago, where he worked as an organizer to help rebuild communities devastated by the closure of local steel plants.

He went on to Harvard Law School, where he became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. Upon graduation, he took a job teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago. He also remained active in his community, leading a drive that registered more than 150,000 voters in Illinois leading up to the 1992 election.

President Obama laughing

Barack Obama was first elected to the Illinois State Senate in 1996. During his time in Springfield, he passed the first major ethics reform in 25 years, cut taxes for working families, and expanded health care for children and their parents. Elected to the U.S. Senate in 2004, he reached across the aisle to pass the farthest-reaching lobbyist reform in a generation, lock up the world's most dangerous weapons, and bring transparency to government by tracking federal spending online.

As President, Barack Obama has dedicated himself to putting Americans back to work and restoring economic security to middle-class families. He's been driven by the basic values that make our country great: America prospers when we're all in it together, when hard work pays off and responsibility is rewarded, and when everyone-from Main Street to Wall Street-does their fair share and plays by the same rules.

Take the first step to join Obama for America, the President's 2012 campaign, by signing up here for

Expert:  iolaida replied 2 years ago.
Ok - sounds good. Thank you.
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client...here is your biography. There are some parts that you will need to fill in because all of your previous personal information has been deleted from your original post.

So here you go:

James (last name) was born in upstate New York in a small town called _______, which is 60 miles from New York City. He was born on May __,_____ to his proud parents, Richard and Marylynn. His father worked tremendously hard as a teamster truck driver to support his family which also included his sisters, Carrie and Kacie. When James was a child, he enjoyed many hobbies. However, James developed an enormous affinity for trains. He and his dad built numerous train sets. Even when James would spend the night at his grandma's house, his grandma would take him to the train station each morning to see the trains pass. To add to the love of trains, James's parents would take the family on many train rides over the years.

In 1993, James attended East_____Elementary School. His educational journey was difficult at times as he was in special education classes due to epilepsy. In 2000, James outgrew his disorder but still had learning difficulties. However, James was determined to succeed. He learned many necessary life skills and even graduated from high school with an IEP diploma.

After several years, James's interest in trains decreased. In 1999, he founded a group called International Big Kids Club of America. The organization was modeled after the Boys and Girls Clubs of America and was to be non profit. James became president of the IBKC. He truly enjoyed providing recreational services for the children of his community.

In 2003, James created an Internet radio show called Radio BKC Show which used the same initials from his previously founded boys and girls group. James put all of his heart and soul into the show. It grew from having one listener to fifty listeners. James quickly became known as DJ_______ with the assistance of his best friend, Rich, who remains an inspiration to James and his internet radio endeavors.

In 2010, James courageously decided to continue his educational studies and wanted to study Zoology. He even started a small conservation group known as ____________ which will soon start accepting donations. James has a deep passion to save wildlife after hearing numerous news reports about continuous wildlife killings. His dream is to one day go to a rain forest or the Amazon River.

James is truly an inspiration to us all. His kind and compassionate nature and sense of true determination will continue to make him a most contributing member to society.

Hope this helps. Feel free to add anything to make it more detailed if you desire.

Happy New Year!
Did you need anything more added to the biography? I used all of the information that you provided.
proexpert37, Educator
Experience: UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I read it today. Its great :) I dont need anything else add right now :)

Hi....I managed to get this unlocked for you. It took a little while . Now you can see your answer again! Have a great day James!
proexpert37, Educator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I was just wondering if you can fix the grammer

Our Mission is to Restore And Protect the natural Resources in the Forests,Ocean & Rivers that once been Destroyed by Humanity and take the necessary Action to end the illegal slather of wildlife and illegal activities in the forest and ocean. And Rescue Wildlife in National disasters.

Here are some Projects We Will be doing.

Restore The Forest lands: Morgan Duke Conservation Society Will Travel all over to find forest that was once destroyed by government and people and also find forests that was destroyed by Wildlife Fires. We Plant bunch of Tree's So Wildlife habit can once again live there.

Taken the Necessary Action to End Illegal activities: Morgan Duke Conservation Society Takes the necessary action to stop the illegal slather of wildlife or illegal activities Cross the East cost. Public can able to send in Tips on morganduke.org website and the volunteers will Look into it. We Investigate, Video Tape and take still Photos and Than Notify Police and hand over any documents we have.

Protest: Morgan Duke Conservation Society Is a peaceful Protest group and There will be many Protest going on.

We will be Doing more Campaigns in the feature and would like to hear your ideas for upcoming campaigns Send them toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  proexpert37 replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Hope all is well. Glad to hear from you again. Here is your answer.

Our mission is to restore and protect the natural resources in the forests, oceans, and rivers that have been destroyed by humanity and take the necessary action to end the illegal slaughter of wildlife and the illegal activities in the forests and oceans as well as rescue wildlife in national disasters.

Here are some projects that we will be doing.

Restore the forest lands: Morgan Duke Conservation Society will travel worldwide to find forests that were once destroyed by government and citizens and additionally find forests that were destroyed by wildlife fires. We will plant numerous trees so that wildlife can once again live in such forests.

Take the necessary action to end illegal activities: Morgan Duke Conservation Society will take the necessary action to stop the illegal slaughter of wildlife or illegal activities across the east cost. The public will be able to send in tips on the morganduke.org website and the volunteers will further investigate the tips. We investigate, videotape, and even take still photographs and then notify police and hand over any documents that are in our possession.

Protest: Morgan Duke Conservation Society is a peaceful protest group. We will engage in many protests.

We will be engaging in more campaigns in the future and would like to hear your ideas for upcoming campaigns. Please send correspondence toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

*******************
Glad to assist you. Have a wonderful evening.
proexpert37, Educator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I Added Frew more things . If you can please help fix the grammer

Our mission is to restore and protect the natural resources in the forests, oceans, and rivers that have been destroyed by humanity. and to Explore Many Forests And Rivers to make sure the habit that lives there are protected from Harms way and turning the forest into sanctuaries where animals Can live there peaceful and people can able Continue Explore Nature and the great Out doors and to leave it for the next generation to enjoy and and take the necessary action to end the illegal slaughter of wildlife and the illegal activities in the forests and oceans

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
proexpert37, Educator