Hey Cher, was wondering if you had time to help me out with my last exam?
Hi Amber!Yes, I can help you out with your last exam. Do you want to send it now? Still American History, right?Just make sure to include the title and number, as you've been doing.Thanks!Cher
An uncertain Horizon American History
2. Reagan embraced the idea that through tax incentives the private sector would shift its resources from tax shelters to productive investment. This theory is referred to as
3. Under Franklin Roosevelt's Good Neighbor policy,
4. Among instances of corporate malfeasance in the early twenty-first century, the _______ scandal was the most shocking and economically damaging for employees and shareholders.
5. The*****decision in Bakke v. Regents of the University of California
6. During the 1950s, the advent of _______ created the largest and fastest-growing impact on American society.
7. Which of the following is true of the Supreme Court's decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka?
8. Which of the following was the primary cause of the Balkan Wars conducted during the Clinton administration?
9. Which of the following was Eisenhower's most significant legislative achievement?
10. Which of the following is true of the Truman Doctrine?
11. When postwar expansion slowed in the 1950s, an economic stimulus was provided by
12. During the turbulence of the 1960s, black activism focused primarily on
13. John F. Kennedy replaced Eisenhower's concept of massive retaliation with a _______ response strategy.
14. During Lyn***** *****'s presidency, which of the following legislative or executive measures banned literacy tests?
15. The political purpose of the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 was to
16. Following on the successful activism of Cesar Chavez, Mexican American youths began to refer to themselves as
17. Which of the following statements is true regarding the Korean War?
18. During the Carter administration, Zbigniew Brzezinski
19. During the McCarthy era, which of the following was (were) executed for allegedly giving atomic secrets to the Soviet Union?
20. The majority of states that did not ratify the Equal Rights Amendment were located in the
Alright, here is the last exam for American History.
Hi again, Amber.I've started on the exam; just wanted to let you know.I'll be back in touch when it's completed. No need to reply, as it sometimes makes me lose the answers I've done already.Thanks,Cher
Thanks Cher, passed with a 70 missed 6
Got 5,10,11,12,17,18 wrong.
The right answers were
The correct ones for exam 007686
Thanks again for your help!!
Thanks very much for your accept.Glad you passed, but sorry there were that many wrong! This was a tough test and without the study guide or textbook for me to read, difficult to find all the right answers online.Thanks so much for letting me know the corrections; I like to know the info for myself and for the future.It's my pleasure to help you!Best regards,Cher