Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Human Sexuality 10 Question multi choice quiz.

Attachment: 2011-12-30_131937_week4humsex.docx

Hi there, my name isXXXXX and I would be more than happy to assist you with your homework question today!

I may be able to help. Could you please post your questions?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The questions are in the attached word document in the original post.
Okay. I will have them completed for you very soon. Was there a specific deadline?

Hello again. I believe I did fairly well on these for you. Please refer to the link below to download your answers. All answers are saved in bold due to some formatting troubles.

Please click HERE.

Thanks and happy new year!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For some reason when I click the link it is coming up with answers submitted for last week's quiz. I need help with this week.

Attachment: 2011-12-31_051826_week4humsex.docx

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Perhaps if you uploaded them somewhere else. It is leading me to the link for answers posted by another expert for another quiz last week.
The link i posted is from my personal account on the file hosting site. The document is original and has been posted only once, to this thread.Is this a different quiz than posted previously?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is showing up as week3humsex.docx which was posted last week. The file I'm looking for is week4humsex.docx with the week 4 questions. The one you have linked to is not the questions I sent you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This can not be accepted. These are not the questions I posted.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Thanks for the "accept" and feedback. By the way, the answer to #6 is correct according to the text (p. 163). Your feedback indicated that answer was counted as incorrect; you might want to ask your instructor about that.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry. I meant #5
Yeah, I see now that #5 is sort of a trick question, i.e. to be true, it would read " believed to enhance sexual response. Sorry about that one.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No problem. I'm happy

Great! Hope to assist you again. No need to reply, as the system is designed to require a response to each customer reply.