Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (XBIS/219)

This is due Thursday, January 5th. It needs a word count of 150 - 300 words and a citation and reference are required. • What are the basic provisions of the Sarbanes–Oxley Act and the USA Patriot Act? What effects are these pieces of legislation having on information security? What measures have businesses implemented to ensure they are in compliance?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Give me a bit to get this one for you!

Customer:

sure

Customer:

hi

Customer:

will this be ready for tomorrow?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am working on these right now

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

you still have one more to accept for the BIS class. Also for that one, don't forget to add a title page and all the APA stuff

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is this answer: Please click here

Customer:

what about the assignment that is due on Friday for my BIS class? you have not accepted it yet.

Brittany :

I will look for it!

Customer:

if you cannot find it I will post it here

Customer:

for some reason another tutor is working on it but here is the assignment: This is due Friday, January 6th. It needs a title page, citation and references in the APA style. Review Ch. 3 in the text. Evaluate how information privacy and security relates to the Internet, which is the major information conduit for businesses and individuals. Write a paragraph of at least 200 words addressing the following: Explain how your expectations for Internet privacy differ for the following situations: Accessing the web at home, at work, and in a public setting, such as a library computer lab or Wi–Fi zone. What is the basis for your expectations? Is it legal to use your neighbors’ wireless Internet signal? Is it ethical? Explain your reasoning. Format your entire paper consistent with APA guidelines. Here is the link for chapter 3: http://wikisend.com/download/128952/Intro_to_Information_Systems_Ch03.pdf

Customer:

I would prefer you work on it instead. But it needs to have a title page and all the APA formatting

Brittany :

Okay, I will get started on that one. Sorry that people keep answering them. The older experts know if a name is XXXXX XXXXX not to touch it but others just dont care or dont pay attention!

Brittany :

Do you still need the one with the Jan 3rd date?

Brittany :

Its a DQ for MGT

Customer:

Thank you. I would prefer you answer it because if someone else does it I always miss out on points. not anymore.

Customer:

did you see the notation about doing a title page and all the other apa formatting for this assignment

Brittany :

Yes, I will get the title page and apa format

Customer:

thank you so, so much. when do you think this will be ready?

Customer:

also, I have a question, on January 31st I start my bachelor's program classes and the first class is called BCOM/275 - Business Communications and Critical Thinking. When I get access to the syllabus, can I post it for you to look at to see if you can help me? The only thing is that these classes are going to be only 5 weeks long.

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I can do that. I am just finishing my bachelors program at UoP so I am familiar with the work load. Its five weeks and each week is between 2-4 dq's, participation, and usually an individual and a team assignment (except for week 1) and some classes have a timed exam at the end of class...which is not fun!!! :) Congrats on passing your associates!!! What are you going for the bachelors in?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is your answer: Please click here This one is for the XBIS due today!

Customer:

for some reason i cannot click on the link, could you repost the link again?

Customer:

My Bachelor's will be in Business Management. I'm glad that you are familiar with how the Bachelor's program is run at UoP!! Hopefully you can help me because I really like the way you help me!!

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is the link again.....

Brittany :

http://www.mediafire.com/?ra4ipwwbjbfv499

Brittany :

Just copy and paste it and see if it works this time

Customer:

thanks. i've posted the assignments for next week. is this alright?

Customer:

I wanted to let you know that I was able to get the file. Thanks