Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

For Brittany (XBIS/219)

This is due Tuesday, January 3rd. It needs a word count of 150 - 300 words and a citation a reference are required. • What are the three fundamental tenets of a code of ethics? What ethical issues can arise with the widespread use of information systems? What preemptive measures can a business take to avoid ethical problems?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is your answer: Please click here Thank you, Brittany

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX forget about the assignment due on Friday. Also it needs to be formatted in the APA style with a title page and all that stuff.

there is one other assignment for BIS that needs to be turned in on Friday. Will that be ready

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I am making my way up the list to find which ones have answers and which ones dont! I will find all of them that are left :)