Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Discuss the changes proposed by the International Accounting

Customer Question

Discuss the changes proposed by the International Accounting Standards Board and how it will affect U.S. GAAP. The paper should be 2 to 3 pages following APA standards. I will give a bonus for this question.thanks!
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Moderator replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am still waiting for an answer-thanks.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok-thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
Hi I need one clarification, there are different IFRS and the US GAAP, do you need to discuss each of them or any one of them or you can suggest a particular IFRS which has an impact on US GAAP. Moreover, it is research based and technical, therefore the fair price should be $75. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I started this assignment already and your price is too high. Please reconsider your price. I will need this essay by this Friday and I can only pay $ 35 as bonus.

I need an introduction, three recent changes by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) based in London, show how these change affected US GAAP and a conclusion to wrap up things. The essay should be only three pages, double space, Time Roman 11.

Refer to this link for more information on International Accounting Standards Board and proposal available. http://www.ifrs.org/The+organisation/IASCF+and+IASB.htm

This essay is basically showing how the proposals or actions taken by affected US GAAP.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
Okay will try my best to give the answer by your deadine, take care.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
Sorry I tried to work on it but could not find the enough relevant data, therefore I am opting out so other experts may help you, thanks.