Hello, and thanks for the question.
1. b. They are relative newcomers to the drug abuse scene.
2. e. all of the above.
3. c. recovery and discharge took an average of three days.
4. d. increasing the conversion to DHT
5. d. often occurs following loss, failure, or disappointment.
6. d. alterations in emotional responses.
7. c. hypertension
8. b. It is taken for the maintenance period of 6 to 8 months and should then be safely withdrawn.
9. a. stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system
10. d. Luminal is an example of an ultrashort-acting barbiturate.
11. a. There is more metabolic tolerance with the benzodiazepines than with the barbiturates.
12. c. endozepines
13. e. all of the above.
14. e. all of the above.
15. a. works more quickly than the older medications.
Hope this helps!