Hello, and thanks for the question.
How can I assisted you with follow-up on a previously accepted question?
I'm working on your questions. I'll post the answers in an hour or so.
Sorry, I had to log off before I received your reply. Hope you got the assistance you were needing!
Here are the answers to the multiple choice questions for comparison with your own.
1. e. all of the above.
2. b. IV administration of the drug
3. b. Cocaine use is related to DA availability that varies with brain region.
4. a. progressive loss of noradrenergic fibers.
5. b. enters a smoker's lungs on particles of tar.
6. d. They increase their smoking.
7. c. Zyban
8. e. all of the above.
9. a. Medical use of marijuana has only been recognized recently...
10. e. all of the above.
11. d. The prevalence of drug use, including marijuana use, declines with age.
12. a. anxiety
13. b. oral.
14. a. phenethylamines; indoleamines
15. c. transdermally
Hope this helps!
If you are referring to the three questions on drug absorption, action potentials, and
neurotransmitters, I won't be able to answer those. I suggest that you make a new post of that question and indicate if it is a timed assignment.
Sorry, I won't feel comfortable promising to assist with such a short time limit.
1. b. They are relative newcomers to the drug abuse scene.
2. e. all of the above.
3. c. recovery and discharge took an average of three days.
4. d. increasing the conversion to DHT
5. d. often occurs following loss, failure, or disappointment.
6. d. alterations in emotional responses.
7. c. hypertension
8. b. It is taken for the maintenance period of 6 to 8 months and should then be safely withdrawn.
9. a. stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system
10. d. Luminal is an example of an ultrashort-acting barbiturate.
11. a. There is more metabolic tolerance with the benzodiazepines than with the barbiturates.
12. c. endozepines
13. e. all of the above.
14. e. all of the above.
15. a. works more quickly than the older medications.
I can answer these questions tomorrow (1/02), if that meets your deadline. If the previous answer set (12/28) was helpful, please "accept" that answer so I receive compensation for my time.