Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

for brittany - not due until sunday

for brittany

• Choose two topics from the Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center that interest you and locate a set of materials from the database for each topic. If you choose school violence as one of your topics, for example, you might find a magazine article that argues that violence in the media causes school violence and a Web site that persuasively argues that violence in the media is not responsible for school violence. • Conduct a similar search for your second topic. When finished, you should have two sources per topic. You may use sources from any combination of the Viewpoints, Magazines, Academic Journals, News (use sources marked Editorial and Column), and Web sites database sections. • Utilize the form in Appendix E to critically analyze your four sources. Fill out one form for each source. o Provide the title of the source. o Provide the source citation. Locate the citation by clicking on the Source Citation link at the top of the page when viewing the source. o Identify the principal issue presented by the source. o Identify any examples of bias presented by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this. o Identify any areas that are vague or ambiguous. If none exist, explain how you determined this. o Do you find the source credible? Explain your reasoning. o Identify and name any rhetorical devices used by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this. o Identify and name any fallacies used by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this. o State one argument made by the author. o Identify the premises and conclusion of the argument. o Is the author’s argument valid or invalid, sound or unsound, strong or weak? Explain how you determined this. o Does the author use moral reasoning? If not, explain how you determined this. Post Appendix E as an attachment. http://www.mediafire.com/?84hcf158ugdcau7 Need a custom answer please and will provide bonus for answer
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Justus, Thank you for requesting me. I will get started on this for you.

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX you because I know you are familiar with what is needed and understand that I will need a custom answer that has not been used previously.

Customer:

Thanks again.

Brittany :

You are welcome. I am familiar with the class so I do know the requirements and I will make sure it is all original

Customer:

Thanks so much

Customer:

are you not helping with this any longer?

Customer:

I didn't realize but we are on winter break so this actually isn't due until Jan 5

Brittany :

Hi Justus, I will still be working on this for you! I figured you were on winter break since I am too and we go to the same school :) I will most likely start working on this on Tuesday when life goes back to normal :)

Customer:

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be great I was just making sure because it showed closed. Thanks again.

Customer:

this was closed out again.....

Brittany :

Hi Justus, Sorry for the question closing again. I am sitting here working on it now so you can get it out of the way :) Happy New Year! How was your holidays?

Customer:

Thanks so much, mine was great...hope yours was as well. Now its back to the real world.

Customer:

this was closed out again, are you still working on this?

Customer:

should i repost this or ......

Brittany :

Posting shortly!

Customer:

thanks

Customer:

just checking in....

Brittany :

Hi Justus, I had to leave in the middle of the day to get my grandma from the senior center because she got sick there but I am still here....just gotta finish dinner for the kids and then I will finish...I am on the last one!

Brittany :

Hi Justus, Here is your answer: Please click here

Customer:

and sorry but can you assure me there is no risk for plagiarism with this? Thanks.

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
by the way, hope your grandmother is doing ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i put it through the plagiarism checker and it came back 31% plagiarized....
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Justus,

This is an original answer. The turnitin will flag all of the original wording from the appendix as plagiarized and there are quoted materials from the articles found on the university library that are quoted but will likely be flagged as well. I will run this through myself and see what is being flagged and let you know what I find out! The only large amounts of quoted materials in the document should be the premises and conclusions which are actual sentences pulled directly from the article...as well as the argument which is also quoted from each of the four articles.
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Justus,

I have the copy of the plagiarism results. The plagiarism is flagging the actual appendix and quotes from the articles. The quotes should all be in quotations...however, I did not add the in-text citation to the end of them since the whole section was from just one article. Would you feel more comfortable if I added the citations to the argument, premises, and conclusion and any other quotes I may have used?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you think they will have an issue with them not being there? if not then it will be fine....just had me worried....
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business