Dr. Charogat
Dr. Charogat, Physician
Experience:  Grad high school, college, medical school. Many years of assisting people w homework various fields
16403115

Assignment 4: Writing and Pronunciation—Endoscope Letter to

Assignment 4: Writing and Pronunciation—Endoscope Letter to Nurse Manager & Amniocentesis Patient Information Sheet

You are a medical representative of a company that specializes in endoscopes. Write a letter to the new nurse manager of a multi-specialty office. The letter should describe the types of endoscopes you sell (Endoscope, Cystoscope, Nephroscope, Urethroscope, Laparoscope, Bronchoscope, Arthroscope, Colposcope, Gastroscope, Laryngoscope, Proctoscope, Thoracoscope) and their uses.

You are the office manager for a ten-physician OB-GYN office. The Chief Medical Officer asks you to write a patient information sheet for your patients, describing step-by-step the process for amniocentesis used in your office. Use the description and figure 12-8 of Chapter 12, page 18 in your electronic text to write a 300-word patient information sheet describing the amniocentesis process.
Make sure to include the following terms, in addition to other terms in the patient information sheet in a manner that demonstrates your knowledge of their meaning.

Uterus
Fetus
Ultrasound
Amniotic sac
Spina bifida
Anencephaly
Bilirubin
Alpha fetoprotein
Rh disease
Open neural tube defects
Cytological analysis
Uterine wall
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Charogat replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Charogat :

Good morning!

Dr. Charogat :

Can you send me the "description and figure 12-8 of Chapter 12, page 18 in your electronic text" so that I know I am doing what is needed?

Dr. Charogat :

Also, when is this due?

Customer:
It is just a picture of a amiocentisis and what it looks like and what they use. I cant copy it any medical book has it in it. The same pisture is in both my medical dictionarys.
Customer:

It is due thursday if you can help

Dr. Charogat :

okay. I will work on this and try to have it before Thursday (if possible by tonight).

Dr. Charogat :

G-d Bless

Customer:

thank you

Dr. Charogat :

Here is part I: Please read it over and 'make it your own', including, being that it is a letter, how you would like to sign off. I tried to make sure to use every term there but just in case I missed one you should please read it over.

Dr. Charogat :

G-d Bless

Dr. Charogat, Physician
Experience: Grad high school, college, medical school. Many years of assisting people w homework various fields
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Charogat, Physician