Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

XXXXX XXXXX Next, read up on how scientists have addressed

Next, read up on how scientists have addressed the problem of measuring just about anything—visible or invisible—starting with the 200+ year history of the International System of Units (SI) and moving on to reading about how SI (more specifically, the metric system) is used today in everyday life: Metric System.

As you read, you'll discover that the United States has been the slowest country in the world to adopt SI and move to metric measurements. Right now, U.S. scientists and medical doctors use metric, but many other people do not. Do some research into why the United States has been so slow to adopt metric measurements. What problems does this cause for the United States? What benefits might it bring the United States? How might you resolve the gap between the United States' measurement system and that of the rest of the world?

As always, be sure to provide appropriate citations, references, and links to any information you use in this discussion.

due by 12/17/11
150-200 words
Thanks for requesting me. I will take care of this by 17th.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you so much
I just wanted to update you that I will be posting by 8 PM EST today.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.