Miftah
Miftah, MBA
Experience:  Bachelor in economics, Bachelor in Business Management and Master in Accounting. Business Instructor
29521587

What are the future trends in health care finance technology

What are the future trends in health care finance technology in physician ordering and integrated medical records?
300 word minimum

Please be sure to use and reference Baker while supporting your DQ answer

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes I am

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

I can do this one too. when is this due?
for the rewording assignment. you paid 10 dollars and I think so far as I remember you mentioned 30 dollars bonus but I did not get the bonus.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will need this by tomorrow. On the other paper I said I would give a 30.00 bonus for an "A" paper. I just submitted it yesterday and am waiting to recieve the grade on it.
ok can I send you this on Monday.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would really appreciate it asap! But if it has to be monday will work..
ok
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are you still working on this answer? It is due no later than tonight so I really need it asap!
working on it
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Miftah, MBA
Experience: Bachelor in economics, Bachelor in Business Management and Master in Accounting. Business Instructor