Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher

hey cher. 3. what is the most important key to a effective

Customer Question

hey cher.
3. what is the most important key to a effective essay?
A) a focused thesis sentence
B) 5 paragraphs in the body.
C) interesting supporting details.
D) a concluding sentence

10. Jack was told his over all content of his paper was weak. what does this mean?
A) the tone of his paper was not original.
B) he had too many gammatical errors
C) the overall ideas in his essay were not fully developed.
D) the flow of the eassy was inconsistent

13. choose the most effective thesis sentence :
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

3. A) a focused thesis sentence
10. C) the overall ideas in his essay were not fully developed.

#13 was incomplete.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

**Please request me in the future by typing "FOR CHER" to begin your question**

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
13. choose the most effective thesis sentence : A) i learned a valuable lesson. b) life is full of valuable lessons. C) the saying "Honesty is the best policy" is a valuable lesson. D) valuable lessons are important in life.
14. which of the following is the most effective opening sentence for a introductory paragraph.
A) I heard a loud sound before i collapsed.
B) Bang! That was the last sound i heard before i collapsed.
C) The loud sound was the last thing i heard before i collapsed.
D) none of the above
16. Catherine recieved a 70 on her essay because the vocabulary was basic and there was lack of clear and active voice. which of the following areas of her eassy were weak?
A) organization
B) mechanics
C)content
D) style
18. all of the following statements about reading skills are true except"
A) Different activities require different types of reading
B) It is not always necessary to perform a through reading.
C) It is best to use skimming when you are looking for specific information.
D) Study reading" required attention to detail.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher