Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

for Chris12 - Why were Administrative Law and Agencies created?

Customer Question

for Chris12 - Why were Administrative Law and Agencies created? What is their purpose and how is administrative law similar or different from civil law? Locate the federal Administrative Procedures Act online, and determine whether Ohio has adopted the Act or some variation. Discuss how these rules differ between jurisdictions.
Due 12/17, min 150 words
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i do still need help
Thank you for your reply. I have sent a message to your requested Expert and marked your question high priority. If you do not receive a reply in a reasonable period of time, please let me know and I will assist further.