Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (XMGT/216)

This is due Sunday, December 18th. Select a fictional organization from the Virtual Organization using the link located on your student Web site. Use this fictional organization to create a hypothetical ethics program for your cumulative project due in Week Nine. · Write a 700- to 1,500-word paper addressing the following topics: o Describe the organization you will be using to create your Ethical Organization Profile. o Explain the current moral and ethical issues faced by your virtual organization. · Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Here is the link for the virtual organization: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/index.html (There is another part to this that isn't due until January 6th, here it is: 

Write a code of ethics for your fictional organization. The code may be in a bulleted list or essay format.

Explain how your organization will deal with the relationship among ethics, morality, and social issues within the legal environment. )

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is your answer: Please click here Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

Did you see the second part to this assignment? Should I repost it as a separate question?

Brittany :

I saw the second part. I will get started on that shortly after I get the bis class done

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

is it too early to start posting up coming assignments for you?

Brittany :

No, you can post them.

Customer:

the only things i can't post will be the discussion questions for the MGT class but i will start posting this week. Thanks again. Please look forward to a bonus soon.

Brittany :

Thank you!

Customer:

Your welcome. I'm just waiting for financial aid to drop and then I can give you a big bonus. Also at the end of January my Bachelor classes start when I get the syllabus for the first class can I post it for you to look at to see if you can help me with that class? When the Bachelor's starts it will be one class ever 5 weeks just so you know

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please do not forget about the second part of this assignment. Should I repost this as a separate question?