Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (XMGT/216)

This is due Friday, December 16th: Read the short case, Advertising, on p. 251 of Managing Business Ethics. · Develop a strategy for dealing with the described ethical dilemma. Post a 150- to 300-word business memo to senior management analyzing and explaining the dilemma and your strategy for solving the ethical dilemma. Here is the link for the reading: http://wikisend.com/download/845486/xmgt216r2_week5_reading2.pdf

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Got it! I will be working on these in order of due date!

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX 6 total just so you know. There is a short answer one due tonight

Brittany :

Okay, thanks!

Customer:

i think i have one more short answer that is due tonight that i will post in a few minutes

Brittany :

Okay thanks!

Customer:

No, thank you!! You are so much help, you have NO idea how much help you are to me

Brittany :

Thank you Sneakers! I am glad I can help you out!

Customer:

Just so you know there are 5 assignments total. I will be posting more assignments soon since my winter break starts Dec. 19th I thought maybe you could get ahead in those assignments maybe even get far enough ahead to finish out the assignments then all i would need help on is the discussion questions.

Customer:

there are 3 more assignments i'm waiting for you to accept. I hope you will be able to get to them

Brittany :

Okay, I will go accept them!

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is this one! Please click here Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

Thank you.