Hello, and thanks for the question.
1. E) the election is decided in the U.S. House of Representatives.
2. B) vote Democratic.
3. E) policy evaluation4. C) gross domestic product.
5. E) the United States was prepared to wage preemptive war against perceived threats with or without allies.
6. B) are two branches of the religion of Islam with somewhat different beliefs and traditions.
7. B) Medicaid
8. E) people may be unwilling to borrow even if interest rates fall to zero.
9. C) take place when the economy suffers a severe slowdown.
10. C) can be defined as all the laws, government planning, and government actions that concern internal issues of national importance.
11. D) offer an alternative for interest groups to use money to influence the course of elections by encouraging voter registration and running issue ads to energize supporters.
12. C) Defense policy
13. C) policy adjustment.
14. E) Afghanistan
15. B) general price level of goods and services.
16. A) party affiliation
17. C) the executive agency that has primary authority over foreign affairs.18. A) is larger than any other federal department.
19. A) belief that voters should own property since many government decisions affect property.
20. E) only for lower-level offices, such as state legislator or school board member.
21. D) three fifths
22. C) national security policy.
23. A) candidates
24. E) whether there is a presidential election in the same year.
25. A) stabilize the nuclear arms competition between the United States and the Soviet Union.