asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

Week 5 DQ#2 Due Day 4 in the Main Forum: Review the variety

Week 5 DQ#2 Due Day 4 in the Main Forum: Review the variety of indoor pollutant hazards posted on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Web site at

Address the following: Describe at least three potential indoor air quality (IAQ) hazards in your home. What are the possible health impacts of each hazard? Do you believe your health is at risk based on your exposure to the three IAQ hazards? Why or why not? What can you do to reduce exposure to the hazard?
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 4 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for requesting me. I would be glad to help! Please let me know when this is due and if it needs to be a specific length?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is due tomorrow Wednesday December 07, 2011. 150 to 200 words

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.