Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Final Project: Evaluating Financial Health - Submit as a Microsoft

Final Project: Evaluating Financial Health - Submit as a Microsoft Word Document file and PowerPoint File to the Assignments section of eCampus • Resources: Appendix A, Ch. 1 PowerPoint®, and Ch. 6 of Understanding Financial Statements • Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper evaluating the financial health of a company. Highlight the importance of industry comparisons and trends. • Conduct an industry comparison. In your paper, discuss how your company’s financial performance compares with others in your company’s industry. • Cite all of your sources, and provide Web site URLs. • Format your paper according to APA standards. • Post your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment. • Submit a 3- to 5-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that highlights the financial data of your company and illustrates the comparisons you wrote about in your paper. Draft Feedback – Final Project Please refer to Appendix A for complete requirements. And, remember to also work on your required PowerPoint slides. Company Chosen: PF Chiangs Feedback on company choice: This is a good choice for your project. So, financial information is public record. Also, you will have easy access to press releases and other news items. Consider the following factors as a guideline for determining the financial health of your company and in addressing the 3 requirements listed in Appendix A: • Financial data from the company’s annual report or 10-K report • Current and future financial performance of the company • Success of the company’s operations • Policies and strategies of management • Performance of the economy • How the company is doing in comparison with its competitors in the same industry Requirement #1: include a summary of your company’s current financial performance The use of actual numbers in your discussion makes for a strong and meaningful summary of financial performance. Please be sure to touch on changes in net income and changes in revenues and expenses and any major changes in balance sheet accounts year-over-year. Requirement #2: include a discussion of the importance of industry comparisons and trend analysis. This is a general discussion of why we should look at industry data and competitors. Requirement #3: include an assessment of your company’s financial performance compared with others in its industry Please list actual competitors and comparative financial information from their financial statements. Please refer to Appendix A for complete requirements. And, remember to also work on your required PowerPoint slides.

Brittany :

Hi Jacustomer, Thank you for requesting me. I will get some info together for you on PF Changs

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

I have to turn it in by Saturday December 9, 2011

Brittany :

Okay, Thanks!!

Customer:

Hello, just checking to see if everything is going ok, thanks

Brittany :

Hi Jacustomer, Everything is well :) I should have it done later today or early tomorrow

Customer:

great thanks

Customer:

Hi, did I miss something? The status says closed.

Brittany :

No, You didnt miss anything :) Because it was not posted to it within 24 hours it closed. I got caught in some stuff this morning and just barely got home but I will make sure to have this for you tonight

Customer:

not a problem thanks again

Customer:

any luck?

Brittany :

Hi Jacustomer, I am finishing up on the powerpoint right now

Customer:

wow you are awesome

Brittany :

Hi Jacustomer, Here is the paper: Please click here and the powerpoint: Please click here

Customer:

thanks a bunch, can you please lock the answer when you get a chance. I'm accepting the answer now with a bonus