David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

**For David L. ONLY** Please help me to do 02 discussions,

**For David L. ONLY**
Please help me to do 02 discussions, and 01 writting assignment in WORLD CULTURES field as follows:

1/Discussion 1: Cultural Conquest
•Considering the power of the native societies represented in symbolic images such as the Goddess Coatlicue statue, how do you think the European conquerors were able to overtake these cultures?
•Despite the cultural domination instituted by European traders and colonizers, how do you think these Mesoamerican, South American, and African societies have been able to sustain their cultural practices?

2/Discussion 2: Cultural Resistance
•Do you think the Forbidden City and all it represented prevented European influence on Chinese culture? Explain your response.

3/Cultural Even Report: Please come to the following and download the file "Cultural Even Report.docx" for details:

http://wikisend.com/download/408402/Cultural Event Report.docx

Please let me have the discusiions done by Wednesday, and the Report done by Friday.
Thanks!

Thank you. I will start work on this have each part completed on the days specified.

Please click or copy and paste the link below into your browser to download and review the discussion document:

http://wikisend.com/download/939024/WorldCultureNativesDiscuss120711.doc

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

As usual, I need your ideas /comments about some friend of mine did as following link:

http://wikisend.com/download/963160/Discussion_HUM.docx

Please try to let me have it by Friday.

Thanks!

Ok, I will work on these and post by Friday.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Please have both "Part 3: Cultural Even report " and your comments done by Friday..

Thanks!

Yes, I will post them here for you today.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Please try your best to let me have your comment/ideas about what my friend of mine did first. Please post it before 9:00 PM in your time in there. If i post all discussions and comment before the end of Friday, I will get extra credit. It will improve my score.

That's why I need your comments part first.

Thanks!

Ok so I will post the discussion comments first.

Please click on the link below:

http://wikisend.com/download/967276/Discussion_HUM.docx

Please click the link below to download the report document:

click here

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Plesae post it again. There was something wrong with the link, so I couldn't download it at all.

After clicking to the link given above, it did appear on the screen as follows:

"We are sorry, but the requested file doesn't exist or has expired and is no longer available.

You can return to the download page and try again."

I did try 2 more times, but I couldn't download anything.

Please kindly post it again. Thanks!

Please try the link below:

click here

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

You gave me the link to download the file "Discussion_HUM.docx". This is the file I have had already.

Now I need Part 3: Cultural Event Report. Please kindly post it when it's available. I really need it done today. Thanks!

_
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I would like to let you know that up to now I haven't received any solution fot Cultuaral Event Report yet.

So please try to give me the solution as soon as possible. Thanks!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you my friend !!!

Just let you know that I've got your Cultural Enebt Report successfully.

Thanks again and again for all your helps!!!

Very good...glad you now have the report. Thank you for confirming that you now have it!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This semester I am learning about "sociology". Can you help me out ?

I have just posted an question about sociology subject. If possible, please take it and help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for requesting me. I am looking at the new question now.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I would like to ask you a question.

I am learning the last online class in programming. its requirement is create a programming project .

As a Student in the Programming concentration, I should be able to create an application that demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of the role of an entry level applications developer. I should be able to create applications that are based on object oriented modeling techniques, I should provide for GUI input and output of data. I should write application code in C++ and/or Java that demonstrates knowledge of the learning outcomes required for this concentration.

The time is 10 week. Everyweek I have to report what I was doing for each week to my professor, bcs he does monitor what i am doing. Besides, every week i have to join in the discussion to discuss what I am doing.

So please help me out if possible. Anh let me know how much I have to pay for your helping me to finish it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

PS: The topic for this project is up to you. Just let me know so that I submit it to register my project to my professor.

So just to clarify, do you need help writing the program, the discussion questions, or both?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need both. Please think about this and let me know ASAP. Thanks!
I don't think I will have time to complete the program. However, I could refer you to Logicpro which I believe you have worked with...he may be able to complete it for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Plesae post the file "clovis_9-11_Museum.doc" again, please!
Accidently it's lost when my computer 's infected by Virus.

Thanks!

Please click the link below to download the file you requested above:

click here

Also, if you cannot download please let me know and I will provide another upload and link for you.