CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS ONE TOO
With, ____, employees and the organization meet with a neutral third party who tries to help the two sides reach a mutually agreed-upon solution.
____ is a judicial interpretation of a law and is important because it establishes a precedent for future cases.
Based on the Civil Rights Acts of 1866, 1964, and 1991 as well as the 14th Amendment, it is illegal to discriminate against a person based on race. According to Congress, all of the following are protected races except:
If a disability keeps a person from performing the ____ of a job, the person does not have to be hired or retained.
Help-wanted signs, job fairs, and direct mailings are all examples of:
Which of the following is NOT part of a highly structured interview?
A good example of a(n) ____ interview question is "Your resume says that you worked for the AMFAM Club, what is that?"
16. Which of the following performance appraisal dimensions focuses on what an employee accomplishes? (Points : 3) traits behaviors goals cognition
17. Which of the following ratings would NOT be used in a 360-degree feedback system? (Points : 3) supervisor ratings peer ratings self-ratings all three would be used
____ is the systematic acquisition of skills, rules, concepts, or attitudes that result in improved performance.
(Points : 3) training motivation job analysis stress management
19. Conducting a ____ analysis is the first step in developing an employee training needs analysis. (Points : 3) organizational demographic task needs
Which training needs assessment technique is concerned with an individual employee's training needs?
(Points : 3) organizational analysis job analysis person analysis operations analysis
21. Overlearning: (Points : 3) increases stess in training decreases trainee performance increases retention of material increases boredom
According to research, employees with high self-esteem are likely to:
(Points : 3) be unmotivated and perform poorly be motivated but not perform well be unmotivated but perform well be motivated and perform well
Employees with a high need for ____ are motivated by jobs that are challenging and over which they have some control.
(Points : 3) Theory Y power achievement affiliation
Employees at Roth Robotics receive a bonus at the end of each year. The bonus is based on the amount of money the company made during the year. Roth is using a ____ system.
(Points : 3) pay-for-performance merit pay gainsharing profit sharing
25. If an employee feels she is underpaid for the effort she exerts, she will probably: (Points : 3) work harder not change her effort reduce her effort feel guilty