Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

Here is the next assignment due Tuesday December 6 by 8PM central

Here is the next assignment due Tuesday December 6 by 8PM central time:

Analyze the customer or client expectations for your current employer or department. If you are not currently employed you may analyze an organization in an industry or field where you might like to be employed. Respond to the following questions:
• What are the customer or client needs or expectations?
• What operational systems are used?
• What total quality management processes or systems are used?
• To what extent are total quality processes employed?
• How do these systems or processes enable organization to meet customer or client needs?
3-4 paragraphs with citations and references

I will also probably have an additional question from the Professor based on the paper. This seems to be his trend.
OK, got it.
I don't know ... maybe it's me, but these questions were somewhat repetitive. Anyway, here you go

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here is the next assignment due Saturday December 10 by 9pm central time:

Choose an organization delivering goods and/or services globally. Provide a background of the organization and fully describe six components of the organization's supply chain. Examine the potential problems related to each of the components described and explain the approaches of the organization for solving the problems.

Write a report that: addresses the concerns the following functions might have about this proposed change:

• Addresses the importance of quality management and measurement within the global context
  • Construct control charts to compare global operational processes of the chosen organizations

Would implementing an enterprise resource planning system help streamline operations and achieve efficiencies between operating departments?

What major concerns need to be addressed?

Present your findings as a Word document formatted in APA style with cover, abstract (not an introduction), body (4-5 pages), conclusion, and reference pages.

Okey dokey.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.