Multiple choice answers:
1. Which of the following would be the best example of a realistic level of expectation for a business?
B. A hotel giving a discount coupon for breakfast to overnight customers.
2. Which of the following intermediaries would be the best choice to help to organize a tour for a group wanting historical sites in Washington, D.C.?
D. Charter travel company
3. If a business wants to recognize and reward repeat customers, it might
A. establish a VIP program.
4. Which of the following is an example of a realistic objective for a hotel?
C. Increase the group segment from 35 percent to 40 percent of the hotels business mix.
5. One way a hotel might create repeat business is to.
B. offer quality to the customer at a fair price.
6. Which of the following is an example of a special-event package?
A. A trip to California for the Rose Bowl
7. If your business is in the #1 spot on the marketing strategy grid, you should
D. keep competitively ahead by adding services or upgrading product.
8. Which of the following businesses would benefit most by using a nationwide advertising campaign?
A. Marriott Hotels
9. What information would be helpful when evaluating how your property is faring in relation to your major competitors?
B. Market share data.
10. The purpose of a SWOT analysis is to study.
C. internal company data on strengths and weaknesses.
Hope this helps!